DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ask doctors if Stimulus is right for you! (PG-13, barely)

Toy and Minion

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:(

I couldn't get it all done.

I found out my brother had a Doctor's appointment, so I had to wait on that, and then we went to the bank... they're holding most of my money until tomorrow evening, which means I only have $100 in my account that I can use.  So, since my mom had a paper route to do, and I can't purchase a freaking camera till tomorrow night anyway, I didn't go to Wal-Mart at all.

I did deposit my money and read the assignment for my communications class, though.  And refilled my phone account, so I can use it.

I hate being so competitive.  I was really depressed when I found out I can't get a camera today.

And off to class I go.  :'(

Because I put it in the stupid ATM.  The indoor lobby had just closed 10 minutes before, so the drive-thru window was swamped with people, and my mom was in a hurry, so I just went to the ATM instead.  Halfway through depositing my money, my mom suggested I go to the Walk-up Deposit window, but I didn't hear her.

Basically, because it's in the ATM, they have to hold everything over 100 dollars until they pull the deposit envelope out of the machine and verify that I actually put money in there.

-.-

It was irritating.  I forgot they do that, or I would've just waited.

My dad took me to Wal-Mart after class, so I at least looked at cameras.  There's a really nice-looking one for only 200 bucks, I might get it...

Archived