DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Stepping down...

Jaydena

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I stepped down as DL, though you will notice that I am still around and running things. I will continue to do so until they find someone to run this beast we call home. I took on this position in a time of trouble and I have not regretted it. I have watched this Division turn back into the fun and thriving Division it once was through hardwork and dedication. I have the most amazing staff who has been there every step of the way and has supposed me through my own mis-steps in learning how to run a division this size and also through my compulsive need to control everything. *winks at her staff* This division takes a huge chunk of my time and I have found that I have lost the will to post and to be involved in my characters timeline and rping with her. That is after all why I joined here and something I want to get back to.

I also have a 14 month old who is into everything and requires more of my time than he did before. LOL and last but not least, I took this division when I wasn't sure I wanted it to save it and I feel I did that. I am stepping out now with a bang and raising my hand in salute to all of you and to this division. I will still be around as Ajah Head of the Greens and Sitter and will help as needed with the new DL and his/her staff. I wish whoever takes on this position the best and realize that sometimes you just need to step back and take a deep breath. Walk away from the computer. It's the best advice I have for the new DL whoever they might be. Thank you all for your support and love through my time as DL, it has been so much fun and you all are the best.

*hugs*

Jaydena Sedai

No longer DL

Great job, Jade! You have done a wonderful job. I know that I wasn't around a lot for awhile, but you picked up the pieces and did fabulous work. Trust me, I know all about the little ones. I have a 21 month old boy and part of my LOA/MIA-ness was because I was chasing my little bear around. It's still rough, but lovely all the same

*hugs*