DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September Report

U4ea

I should have some interesting things coming up. Sieve hardly EVER has time to write anymore with his real life things going on. So we are talking about killing off Perivar in some grand fashion. Not sure what yet, but it would crumble Kabria and make for some interesting storylines. In the mean time....

More Ink Please!

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,46095.0.html

Kabria ventures to her favorite Tattoo shop and meets a young man who has no idea she is more than just a pretty face.

It may not be death...just something dramatic. They are getting a little stale and predictable and dull. We shall see what happens. I will keep you all informed as I will need your help.

Also, I would like to RP with you all more  ;D

It may not be death...just something dramatic. They are getting a little stale and predictable and dull. We shall see what happens. I will keep you all informed as I will need your help.

Also, I would like to RP with you all more  ;D

*coughcoughmidnightvigilcoughcough*

LOL well once you get your net better things will be easier. I can rp with anyone. *dances*

Yeah I have like four Rps I need to get to plus a few that need to be started and I can't do any of them because I don't have relable net access. *shakes head* Eqwina the midnight thingy is fun *ggls*