DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Glee - Fox - Wed 9 pm est

Emperor

Apparently Will WOKE UP to his wife's horridness! OMFG what a great scene! He's PISSED OFF and awesome! Love love love his assertiveness.

And as cliche as it was, loved the glee club coming together and being proud of their work.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Feel free to break out into song after you read this next sentence: Fox has given Glee an early season 2 pickup.

Well, what are you waiting for — start singing, dammit!

Okay, stop singing, ’cause there’s more.

Fox is launching a nationwide casting search this February to fill three new season 2 roles. Per the network’s press release, “Auditions will be open to amateur individuals as well as professionals between the ages of 16-26, and all hopefuls will be able to submit auditions online. Additional details will be announced soon [via] fox.com/glee.”

Okay, you can resume singing now.

Neil Patrick Harris is nearing a deal to appear in the May sweeps Glee episode that’s being helmed by his Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog director, Joss Whedon.

In retrospect, maybe I should’ve called this particular scoop “ginormous.” I think it’s warranted, don’t you?

Anyway, Harris wants to do it, and Glee creator Ryan Murphy sure as hell wants him to — he’s creating a role especially for the How I Met Your Mother scene-stealer. And yes, the part includes a little song-’n'-dance. In fact, the gig not only would reunite Harris with Whedon, it’d also reteam him with Zachary Woodlee, who choreographed the musical number in HIMYM’s recent 100th episode.

The one possible snag — and there’s always one, isn’t there? CBS has to OK its MVP’s appearance on Fox’s breakout hit. But at least since HIMYM and Glee are both produced by 20th Century Fox, there’s no conflict on their end.

• 1 month later...
"Glee" is giving former "Saturday Night Live" star Molly Shannon some primetime exposure.

The Fox series has cast Shannon in a guest role as a nemesis to Jane Lynch's Sue Sylvester character, a rep for 20th Century Fox TV confirmed to TheWrap.

Shannon will play Brenda Castle, an astronomy teacher and badminton coach at McKinley High School with substance abuse problems.

The guest stint could turn into a recurring role.

Shannon's last big TV gig was as co-lead in NBC's failed remake of the Australian sitcom "Kath and Kim."

• 2 months later...

technically this is the second half of season 1, not season 2

i really love the musical numbers but i really wanna slap all the character's for being stupid

i donno about you guys but highschool wasn't like that for me at all and I was about as unpopular as really possible

NPH was a jerk, but i still like him :)  i hope his role comes back  ;D

i have to say, not into Gaga all that much, but the KISS part was great lol  i think they could do alot more with the Mom thing.

Quinn looked so hot in her costume.

I was surprised that they gave such a big singing part to Santana, but she sounded really good.

I feel like the writers have been making Will look stupid and cheesy lately.  I mean, he randomly has these retarded lines - like the clap scene after the Glee club stands up for Kurt in the bathroom, and when he's randomly "conducting"/waving his hands in the air with his eyes closed during the first song that Puck does.

The high point of the GaGa episode was when Rachel addressed the Piano Player, saying "he's just always kind of around'.  I've thought it was funny all season how he just is always there when Glee needs him for a number.

Archived