DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How is Tuon dangerous to Rand?

Manjunathan

That's my best guess.  I think Anath believes she can control Tuon, and wants to use her to get the male A'dam around Rand's neck.

Of course if could also be the sheen off her bald head that blinds Rand at a critical moment causing him to drop Callandor and stab himself in the foot.

PoD Chapter14: What the Veil Hides

"You must be careful," Anath purred. "You must not let him learn how dangerous you are to him until it is too

late for him to escape."

Is this about the male A'dam?

I thought only Suroth and Anath(Semi) knew about that.

Whats to say it wasnt Semirhage saying that there and then? Manipulating Tuon into capturing Rand.

"You must be careful," Anath purred. "You must not let him learn how dangerous you are to him until it is too

late for him to escape."

Whats to say it wasnt Semirhage saying that there and then? Manipulating Tuon into capturing Rand.

Hmm...not sure if I'm reading this right, but Anath is Semi, Semi is Anath!  IMO, it's definitely a reference to the sad bracelets.  But... I didn't know that Semi was pulling Suroth's strings!!??

late for him to escape."

Hmm...not sure if I'm reading this right, but Anath is Semi, Semi is Anath!  IMO, it's definitely a reference to the sad bracelets.  But... I didn't know that Semi was pulling Suroth's strings!!??

Have you read KoD?

late for him to escape."

Have you read KoD?

Twice... but I think I'd need to see a time line of some kind.  I understand that Semi visited Suroth in the prologue of KOD's.  Maybe that's when she took possession of the bracelets.  I guess I'm saying I never saw the connection between Semi & Suroth in the post Falme timeframe, or at the time that Suroth obtained the bracelets from Egaenin (sp).  While I know she can travel, I always placed Semi in Seanchan with Tuon & Royal Court.

Do we have any idea how long ago Semirhage adopted her disguise?
It was stated in WH 14 that Tuon's previous Truthpeaker had died in a fall two years ago. Probably a few months under two years by that point, as that fits with the rest of the Chosen being freed between EotW and TGH.

Do we have any idea how long ago Semirhage adopted her disguise?
It was stated in WH 14 that Tuon's previous Truthpeaker had died in a fall two years ago. Probably a few months under two years by that point, as that fits with the rest of the Chosen being freed between EotW and TGH.

There you go. I called it.  ;D

Archived