DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

September's Music Theme - Covers

Corki

The music theme for September in the Band of the Red Hand is "Covers". There are a host of activities surrounding this theme, which you can find highlighted below.

TUNE OR NO TUNE

As a result, for the following weeks, songs that are frequently covered will be picked for "Tune or No Tune":

- Monday 31st August 2009

- Monday 7th September 2009

- Monday 14th September 2009

- Monday 21st September 2009

- Monday 28th September 2009

If you want to nominate a song that you think has been covered frequently for "Tune or No Tune", please contact me by PM or email (shen_an_calhar@hotmail.co.uk).

IT'S A KNOCKOUT

I am not 100% sure how I can work a "It's A Knockout" in for the theme of covers, but I will see what I can do.

ORIGINAL vs. COVER

Every day, two songs will go up for you to vote on the one you prefer. The first song will be the original, and the second will be a cover. At the end of September, we shall see if there is a preference for originals or covers.

Please Note: If you want to nominate a song that you think has been covered frequently for "ORIGINAL vs. COVER", please contact me by PM or email (shen_an_calhar@hotmail.co.uk) with the original and who covered it.

THREAD: http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,47430.0.html

GENERAL THREADS

There will be a thread to discuss Covers, including your favourite covers and why some songs get covered more frequently.

Archived