DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you kill off?

yellie1107

But imagine if he got the best of both parents. Nynaeve's channeling strength, her uhh...wisdom, and her loyalty. And Lan's pure awesomeness, his badassness, his sense of duty, his awesomeness, his sword skill, his amazingness, his uhhh...crown, his uberness... The list goes on.

That would be one insane guy; you had me at 'Lan’s pure awesomeness'.

I’m glad you said Nyns loyalty though. Lan’s been around the block a few times. I still wouldn’t say no, though ;D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everyone except egewne and logain.

Gee, you really hate the whole series, don't you?

Err, uh, anywho, Elayne has gotta go. Lan has gotta go(for reasons promotional to the plot). Faile is a failure(she needs to go). Gawyn needs to go. Yeah, there are lots of characters that need to go.

I do not believe that Lan will die because of Min's Viewing of his future.

Gawyn and Galad: It would be cool to see the both of them die while fighting against terrible odds. Both of them are Blademasters, and since neither character is very likeable, I think the idea of seeing them fighting to the death sacrificing themselves to save those whom they love is a very cool, and noble idea.

I would kill everyone.....and then I would reveal that the chosen one is actually the creator in human form and by killing the Dark One his true power is awakened and he has the ability to change existance as he sees fit.  So Rand would then change the universe so that anyone all good people througout time were back alive and the shadow and all evil people no longer existed.   

So then, Rand would make a perfect world where sickness, hunger, and all other bad things were gone.

I would kill everyone.....and then I would reveal that the chosen one is actually the creator in human form and by killing the Dark One his true power is awakened and he has the ability to change existance as he sees fit.  So Rand would then change the universe so that anyone all good people througout time were back alive and the shadow and all evil people no longer existed.   

So then, Rand would make a perfect world where sickness, hunger, and all other bad things were gone.

Brilliant.

Gawyn and Galad: It would be cool to see the both of them die while fighting against terrible odds. Both of them are Blademasters, and since neither character is very likeable, I think the idea of seeing them fighting to the death sacrificing themselves to save those whom they love is a very cool, and noble idea.

There's a REALLY good chance that Gawyn will die.  Remember, that Egwene knows that his death was a part of the choice to be with her or not, but she wasn't sure which choice would get him killed.

There's a REALLY good chance that Gawyn will die.  Remember, that Egwene knows that his death was a part of the choice to be with her or not, but she wasn't sure which choice would get him killed.

But Gawyn's the lovable moron. The guy that loves the leader of the rebels, but is too big of an idiot to know that he is fighting against her. The guy that would probably keep fighting against her if he knew because of his "duty". The guy who hates the savior of the world because he got some faulty information regarding his mother. The guy who isn't in Caemlyn helping Elayne out of pure stupidity. HE CAN'T DIE!

gawyn needs to die a most painful death preferably at the hands of padan fain's dagger. the coward rose against siuan sanche because it was lawful thing to do according to him and yet he tolerates egwene's rebels.

what a punk!

as for the women who desrves the fain treatment it has to be elayne, nynaeve,faile and aviendha. i cant stand them. Only min and egwene deserve to live

I hope that Fain is killed in the next book. I cannot stand Fain. He NEEDS to DIE and die very soon.

wtf?

fain is awesome. he is the most consistent bad guy in the whole book and gets even better.

what makes him even more awesome is that he is my marketing tool to introduce people to WOT series. I have converted all my family members using the same old padan fain chapter. in book 6 where he meets the mother and the boy. I am telling. I show them that chapter and everyone is hooked on the series for good.

no other character can boast that. and i mean no one. fain makes all the DO henchmen look like incompetent pussies. he desrves to live till the end

Fain deserves to die and die in the most horrible way imaginable. It does not matter to me if you, shiek chilli use Fain to bring other fans into the book. To me, the WOT series would be just as GREAT and wonderful to read if Fain was balefired way back in Book 2, The Great Hunt.

Fain deserves to die and die in the most horrible way imaginable. It does not matter to me if you, shiek chilli use Fain to bring other fans into the book. To me, the WOT series would be just as GREAT and wonderful to read if Fain was balefired way back in Book 2, The Great Hunt.

i agree and i'm hoping it will be Perrin. i think with Perrin's band and Galad's whitecloaks probably happening. i can see Dain trying to make some effort and clearing his soul in a way tells Perrin that it wasn't trollocs that killed his family. that it was Fain.and i would love seeing Perrin go all wolf/ nuts and smack Fain down.

i agree and i'm hoping it will be Perrin. i think with Perrin's band and Galad's whitecloaks probably happening. i can see Dain trying to make some effort and clearing his soul in a way tells Perrin that it wasn't trollocs that killed his family. that it was Fain.and i would love seeing Perrin go all wolf/ nuts and smack Fain down.

perrin deserves to kill fain indeed. but not before fain gets one last shot and gets rid of this annoying doofus from our presence forever

gawyn needs to die a most painful death preferably at the hands of padan fain's dagger. the coward rose against siuan sanche because it was lawful thing to do according to him and yet he tolerates egwene's rebels.

what a punk!

as for the women who desrves the fain treatment it has to be elayne, nynaeve,faile and aviendha. i cant stand them. Only min and egwene deserve to live

Stop whoring yourself out about almost all the characters in the book. Egwene is just as guilty for all the things the bad things that happen in the book.

Fain and Bela are going to mate to give birth to the new Super Villan for the ages to come. And by the way, Bela dies giving birth. And it all happens on Dragonmount. Eliada dies fortelling the event! Egwene takes over the Am. Seat, becomes "pollow buddies" with one of the novices from the Two Rivers, possibly Matt's sister. Rand on the other hand realizes that the DO has been born in human/horse flesh, opens the gate to the Dragonmount, where he can't bring himself to kill the human/horse Super Villan DO as he is a child. That's where Matt unleashes Pips on the DO kid and kills him, and in the process accidentally switches bodies with Rand! Rand lives happily ever after as Matt's horse and kneals to the Christal Throne THE END DAMN IT!

Fain and Bela are going to mate to give birth to the new Super Villan for the ages to come. And by the way, Bela dies giving birth. And it all happens on Dragonmount. Eliada dies fortelling the event! Egwene takes over the Am. Seat, becomes "pollow buddies" with one of the novices from the Two Rivers, possibly Matt's sister. Rand on the other hand realizes that the DO has been born in human/horse flesh, opens the gate to the Dragonmount, where he can't bring himself to kill the human/horse Super Villan DO as he is a child. That's where Matt unleashes Pips on the DO kid and kills him, and in the process accidentally switches bodies with Rand! Rand lives happily ever after as Matt's horse and kneals to the Christal Throne THE END DAMN IT!

RECANT

I would kill all of the above, in a variety of nasty ways, for reasons that should be obvious to most of you by now.

You alone? I feel a sketching, yellie, phariah combo coming on!
Me alone. Remember, you come at the King, you best not miss.

...umm in case it goes badly for us...I...I ask for a clean end, no kneecapping. I mean think about it  Mr Ares *Wipes sweat* you could take yellie instead...
I don't need to negotiate. I can take you all.

Fain and Bela are going to mate to give birth to the new Super Villan for the ages to come. And by the way, Bela dies giving birth.
*Skins yellie1107 alive*

Aviendha was a rockstar, but she’s gone down hill. Reading about Elayne and her together made me gag. Oh sister. *cry* oh I don’t want to leave you. *cry*

It’s a shame. I still like her better than min though.

the maidens and the guardswomen on the other hand are sick, and Birgitte is beyond awesome. That woman’s sad, she has a drink. Good old alcoholic, Birgitte.

I don't need to negotiate. I can take you all.

Pride comes before a fall. ;D

I will definitely not have Faile die, since she is and always has been one of my favorite characters,  ever since her face got red after Perrin told her Lan's horse's name was Mandarb...  still cracks me up just thinking about it.  I was very surprised to find so many Faile haters after I finished book 11 and a started browsing the forums.

I want Rand to die.  Not because I hate him.  Just to end his suffering.  And if he does survive tarmon gai'don, look at the 3 women he will have to put up with! Poor kid. I really do feel sorry for him.

I think it would suck if all the forsaken died.  I really like Graendal, and I don't want her to be killed.

I'd like to see Gawyn die. he ahs jsut always really annoyed me.

I always liked Galad, i'd like to see him survive tarmon gaidon.

Archived