DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who would you kill off?

yellie1107

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone significant in your oppinion...

As for Rand kill and ressurection, it is too predictable.. somthing that was not talked about on this forum..

I would kill off Bella. she has been through alot on this forum. she needs some rest. two words: KOSHER MEAT!  ;D

Anyone significant in your oppinion...

Sweet...

I’m staying with Cadsuane. If I’m taking one down, I’m making that sh*t count and I say reading the last books without her, is a dropkick well spent. Man that old woman’s annoying.

How? Semirhage escapes...

And mate, make an attempt on Bella’s life and ill balefire you...I mean it. >:(

Rand, Mat, Perrin, Egwene, Min, Aviendha, Elayne, Lan, Tuon, Gawyn. To start with ;D

Ha, this made me bloody laugh.   ;D

Elayne. I'd like it if Moridins True Power usage meant he was no longer fully in phase with time like the Myrdraal, meaning his actions, and the consequences of his actions, could no longer be accurately predicted by the Pattern or Mins viewings. If this were possible it would mean Moridin could change the future we expect, which I admit is doubtful.

definately that punk from the white cloak questioners, Answuna?sp?, needs to die  :)

Masema needs to have a hunting "accident"  ;)

Fain needs his head smacked right between the eyes by Perrin's hammer  8)

i was gonna say Galina but she is good where she is  :P

Egwene can live but only after she bonds Gawyn and he dies  ;D

PS u can't kill Bela because thats actually the Creator  :D

I'd kill Birgitte, I'd have her die doing something important and then visit Elayne in Tel'Aran'Rhiod to give an update one what's going on.  Eventually she'd be spun out and a contemporary of Gaidal Cain, who would only be 5 years or less ahead of her age wise. 

I'd also kill Cadsuane, and possibly Min.  I like Min, but I think it's time we began to have some real fear for the main characters.  Gawyn I'd kill for fun. 

And mate, make an attempt on Bella’s life and ill balefire you...I mean it. >:(
PS - you guys are right, Bella is indestructible!
PS u can't kill Bela because thats actually the Creator  :D
I would kill all of the above, in a variety of nasty ways, for reasons that should be obvious to most of you by now.

As for who in the series, simple. Whoever gets in my way.

Faile: she'd trip over a root from a tree on the ground while strutting around being all importantlike and snap her neck. Perrin would lose his mind, visit the Aelfinn to find out how to bring her back to life again but messes up in the formulating of the question and he leaves them knowing Faile's dead, but it doesn't bother him or anyone else anymore. She makes it into the history books, as she always wanted, but as one tiny little footnote. He moves on, remarries someone worthy of a Ta'veren blacksmith (who hates beards, incidentally) and howls happily ever after.

Lan: he jumps in front of a pregnant Nyneave, catching the fireblast cast at her by Moghedian. He enters into legend, leaving his offspring to found a new Malkier. Nyneave loses her mind but is sent to the wise ones by Egwene to try to save her.

I would like to see Faile die as well she is so annoying. The whole Perrin/Faile rescue has taken too long and that is probably what made it boring for me. She would have to die after Perrin gets the broken crown of course. I would like to see her die at the hands of Shaidar Haran, which would make the Perrin vs. SH fight much more interesting.

Faile:  (simply to spite Perrin) I'm thinking a Trolloc should have her for breakfast.  It would be gruesome AND spur Perrin to last battle madness.

Perrin: After serving his purpose he throws himself off a tower.  Man I hate this guy.

Egwene: Her head swells so large it bursts, launching her brains far away from anyone who might ressurrect her.

Taim:  I know we're supposed to be doing heroes, but he's one of my favorites and I want to see him go out in a crazy one power duel with Logain (also one of my favorites). 

Elayne: approximate two seconds after she gives birth, Moridin shows up and snaps her neck. That's what she gets for taking ridiculous crazy risks just because of Min's viewings.

Lan. When Rand first sees Moiraine again he thinks its some Shadowspawn made in her image. He weaves balefire, and instinctively Lan jumps in the way.

Pips vs Bela. Pips wins and becomes Neigh'blis.

I want to see a Lan-Moiraine reunion. That'd b cool. And Neigh'blis made me laugh hysterically.

But anyway, on topic, I'd kill Lan in a glorious last stand battle at Tarwin's Gap, 100,000 Malkieri soldiers, 1,000,000 Trollocs. The Malkieri slowly are pushed back, until Lan leads a climactic final charge against the Trollocs. Then, tragically, Nynaeve and some Aes Sedai show up and, seeing Lan die, Nynaeve goes temporarily insane, draws much more of the power than she can handle, and makes a huge mountain where she was, killing all the Trollocs and ironically killing Lan, who was clinging to sweet life up until then. This of course kills Nynaeve as well.

Tom. Moiraine can do better than that. ;D

Gawayn. He bloody well deserves it. If only he was smarter. I can't stand him

Snap. I wish he would have fought rand. He would have got obliterated. 

I would kill all of the above, in a variety of nasty ways, for reasons that should be obvious to most of you by now.

You alone? I feel a sketching, yellie, phariah combo coming on!

...umm in case it goes badly for us...I...I ask for a clean end, no kneecapping. I mean think about it  Mr Ares *Wipes sweat* you could take yellie instead...

Sorry Yell, but that guy scares the crap out of me. Don’t tell him I said this, but I think he’s a Pips supporter. Those guys are nuts *looks at Optimus prime*. ;D

Lan: he jumps in front of a pregnant Nyneave, catching the fireblast cast at her by Moghedian.

Im a lan girl, but if he’s got to die, its gotta be before the conception of the lan/nyn hybrid. If that kid inherited the worst from both parents... ;D

Im a lan girl, but if he’s got to die, its gotta be before the conception of the lan/nyn hybrid. If that kid inherited the worst from both parents... ;D

But imagine if he got the best of both parents. Nynaeve's channeling strength, her uhh...wisdom, and her loyalty. And Lan's pure awesomeness, his badassness, his sense of duty, his awesomeness, his sword skill, his amazingness, his uhhh...crown, his uberness... The list goes on.

Archived