DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[POLL] September Travel Theme - You Pick --> Historical Places to Travel To

Corki

What shall September's Travel Theme Be?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. What shall September's Travel Theme Be?

• Australia
    • National Parks
    • Your Summer Holiday
    • Historical Places to Travel To

Right...I have stopped being lazy and finally gotten around to posting a poll to determine the first ever travel theme month for the Band of the Red Hand. 

Below are the 4 options up I have picked with the best promoise for a theme month.

1. Australia

This can be linked with the idea of a "Beach Music" month. Oh, and it would give Corki a great amount of time to brag about the Ashes returning to England. Okay, that has nothing to do with travel, but who cares!

Suggested by Zophiel

2. National Parks

A discussion on the numerous beautiful National Parks in the world. There is the possibility of doing a "It's A Knockout" for National Parks to determine the best and most beautiful one in the world

Suggested by LedZepMan, expanded by Corki

3. Your Summer Holidays

Where did you travel to this summer? We want to know about it and your experience!

Suggested by Corki

4. Historical Places to Travel To

There is a Pandora's Box of options of places to discuss here. Again, another easy option for a "It's A Knockout" style contest, and the chance for lots of pictures

Suggested by LedZepMan, expanded by Corki

VOTING ENDS ON MONDAY 31ST AUGUST 2009 AT 11:15PM (BST)

Banders, Please Note:

Voting in this thread counts towards posting in an activity thread for points gained through the roll call. However, in order for that to qualify, you need to post that you voted. Otherwise you won't get the recognition or the ORG points via the roll call.

Corki

Marshal-General

ORG Leader

Well, I couldn't decide between National Parks and Historical Places to Travel to....

I chose National Parks, then decided to switch my vote.  Only I didn't succeed in clicking the option of Historical places, so....

I ended up voting National Parks. :D

Archived