DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[POLL] September Music Theme - You Pick --> COVERS

Corki

What shall September's Music Theme Be?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What shall September's Music Theme Be?

• Girl Groups
    • Beach Music
    • Covers
    • Zeptember

Right...I have stopped being lazy and finally gotten around to posting the poll to see what September's music theme should be.

Below are the 4 options up I have picked with the best promoise for a music theme month.

1. Girl Groups

A focus on girl groups through the years. An easy "Tune or No Tune" option, as well as relatively easy for "It'a A Knockout". Can provide a good source for discussion.

Suggested by Corki

2. Beach Music

Since summer is until nearly the end of September, how about "Beach Music" for a music theme?

Suggested by Zophiel

3. Covers

How about a covers month? Instead of a "It's A Knockout", I have a thread up where the original song takes on a cover and we see which is the better song? "Tune or No Tune" will run as normal (with successful covers) and I am sure I can work in a "It's A Knockout" as well. The idea was inspired by watching Gary Moore's version of Over the Hills and Far Away and then the cover by Nightwish.

Suggested by Corki

4. Zeptember

Don't want to sound obsessed here, but my local radio station does a bit in September called Zeptember (I'm sure you understand it lol). They do a pretty good job of it too.

Suggested by LedZepMan

VOTING ENDS ON MONDAY 31ST AUGUST 2009 AT 10:45PM (BST)

Banders, Please Note:

Voting in this thread counts towards posting in an activity thread for points gained through the roll call. However, in order for that to qualify, you need to post that you voted. Otherwise you won't get the recognition or the ORG points via the roll call.

Corki

Marshal-General

ORG Leader

As it looks like covers is going to win, if you have any covers you want up in the daily thread, do not hesitate to PM your suggestions! You shall be rewarded for participating in that way.

Archived