DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello again all!

Damon

I know it's been probably over a year since I last posted, but hopefully I'm back to stay. A little update on myself: I joined the Marines and went to boot camp in Feb. I graduated boot camp May 08, 2009, commenced my Infantry Training at Camp Pendleton, CA and I am now at my permanent duty station with 1st Tank Batallion, 29 Palms, CA. I am a anti-tank missileman but since there's no real tanks in Afghanistan, I've been crosstrained as a machine gunner and rifleman. I drive around in humvees and shoot guns all day. On average its around 105-110 degrees F here during the day, this place reminds me of the Aiel Waste. I am now married to my beautiful wife Dana and dragged her out to this desolate place. We have a nice house though, 2 bed, 2 bath and 1200sqft. anyways I've been rambling. I'm not even sure if any of you remember me but I did miss this place and I hope to be very active now that I'm no longer getting moved everywhere.

Welcome back Damon, it's so wonderful to see you here again. And so much news too! Congratulations on your marriage!! LOL I bet you love all the army stuff, what with the whole 'boys and their toys' thing that's so you ;) It's truly great to see you return and I know there's a little Red that's besides herself with joy. :D

Welcome home buddy! *snugglebites*

Thank you all, this is a great welcome back. The Warder Disciplines were new when I left and I never got around to picking one so I'll have to look into it. And thank you for contacting everyone for me, that's really nice of you since I probably would never end up doing it and complain about it all the time.  :P

you did?  ??? man all this Marine Corps brainwashing is taking effect :p anyways... I'm going to have to throw you in the moat for bonding my LG though, I'm sure I threw all of her other bondeds in the moat when I met them, or any other Aes Sedai for that matter.

Are you looking for trouble? It looks like you're going to have to go in the moat along with Rasheta and LG as will since it seems she has been naughty too.

*picks each one up and tosses them into the moat and dusts off his hands with a grin on his face*

Archived