DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only reason I am lynching a know innocent is that

a) No important role

b) She doesn't want to be here

c) We can try and trade logics but here is the layout as I see it if meesh is not lynched.

1.) We all unvote and argue and debate on another player

2.) We run a risk of a random lynch, which will probably be an innocent anyway, and it might be a power role

3.) Night begins we are an innocent down, mafia take out meesh anyway because she didn't want to be here, their are seven votes on her enough to hide a mafia member.

4.) Day two starts we are two innocents down, and maybe a power role less

That is my logic Lia, try not to be to dedicated in coming against me.

Funny that you state all those things as you wanting vote fro her, and yet you were the first person to vote BEFORE she had voted for herself and sai any of those things. So that doesn't add up. Also you are claiming to have a role of some sort after just one vote against you, maybe if you had had a few votes.

I don't like being dragged into lynching someone because people tell me too. Which is what Meesh did before (to all not just me) or you now by claiming I must be evil becasue I don't.

You have the votes needed so you don't need mine. Having someone get everyone to vote for them really does hide a lot, becasue they are making the decision who to lynch and both mafia and innocent will jump on becasue they don't have to make the decision!

, along with Demi because he hasn't posted much. Lurking is usually a mafia tactic.

My so called lurking is merely an effect of you people's lively posting :p I post on these boards once a day, pretty much, and that goes for this thread too. I suppose I should stop by this thread, at least, a bit more often, but hey.

Guest dragonsworn1991
Also you are claiming to have a role of some sort after just one vote against you,

Actually I have two, in my mind two is not far from three, and then a bandwagon could start with little time to change minds, then I would reveal, everyone would unvote and we would get a random lynch.

Talya you appear to be the most scum, other than Pale. I think it is just because Pale is new but that could be an easy excuse for a mafia member.

I have reservations about who is Mafia. I still think Demi is mafia, hence my voting for him originally.

I also have suspicions about Talya.

I would switch my vote, but as it has been stated, I don't want this to go to a random lynching if it can be avoided.

Unless mafia messes up somethin' fierce, my vote has to stay with meesh.

I am not to sure on Pale. This is his first Mafia game, so his acting odd can simply be indicative of lack of experience. Will still be keeping on eye on him though.

*points at Pale!!*

Got my eye on you, boy!

Talya you appear to be the most scum, other than Pale.

The word scum just makes me think of football rivalry  :D

I can understand how I give that impression. As for what you said in an earlier post, i think the lack of posts by el Nyn is suspicious due too the fact that she is lurking.

It is funny though the people who are posting the most are pointing the finger at each other(me included).

Talya you appear to be the most scum, other than Pale.

The word scum just makes me think of football rivalry  :D

I can understand how I give that impression. As for what you said in an earlier post, i think the lack of posts by el Nyn is suspicious due too the fact that she is lurking.

It is funny though the people who are posting the most are pointing the finger at each other(me included).

How the hell am I supposed to post with any noticable frequency when the rest of you spam the sh*t out of the thread and most of it while I'm in freakin' bed asleep?! I have posted, and voted too, something you'd bloody well notice if you bothered to go back and read.

Alright... we need to make a rock solid decision on who we are going to lynch.

I still personally think it should be my brother from another mother, Demi. Because he is Mafia material. Look at the guilty look on his face! And the marinara sauce on his chin! That just screams Mafia!!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Sorry to sound cold or cruel, but should he be mod killed for lack of activity?

It isn't helpful for the town if there is a player that is just a place holder.

All it does is raise the number required to get a lynch.

Day is waning down, under my calculations we have about an hour or hour and a half depending on if DSage can reach a computer.

She has 7 on her, so it seems as though she is getting lynched!

Yes, it would seem so. :P

Cya Meesh, thanks for coming. :P

Oh, it's been fun. :D  You guys know you'll miss me. >.>

You played a good game

That is a very interesting comment to make.  It's only Day 1, I had a drama-filled blowout of emotions, asked people to lynch me, and got what I asked for.  I don't see that as a good game. :P

But thank you for trying to sound sympathetic. ;)

Also, today was D's brother's wedding, so he'd have been busy...  It's about 4:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, which is what DSage is probably going by.  So, we SHOULD have results within the next hour.

Just to let you guys know.  So you don't have to think about Time Zones yourselves. :P

Archived