DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

Okay guys, I am willing to give it another shot, but after this drama, I feel like there would always be suspicion on me if I stayed.

If you guys really believe I'm innocent, you don't have to vote me; I have more sleep in me now than last night and things don't look so bad.

However, like I said, I feel like there's not much of a choice after the way I acted.

I guess the way I see it is this:

I am not Mafia.  This is true.

However, if I WAS mafia, you guys keeping me here because you believe I'm innocent would play right into my hands.  I could claim to be worn out, stressed out, whatever, and stay in the game while practically guaranteeing my safety from lynching.

I know that at least some of you would be aware of that possibility and be thinking on it as long as I'm alive.

If you guys are willing to deal with that (I mean you innocents; the Mafia knows I'm innocent and probably really want me to go), then don't vote me.

If you guys would rather not deal with the possibility, keep your votes on me.

I know how it sounds, going on about wanting to leave the game and then switching sides.  If I just made you suspicious of me, I understand.  I really do.  And in mafia, you sometimes need to go with your gut.

I just wanted to put that out there.

Whatever happens, happens.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you could always be viewed by the finder on night one. Tht way we would find out of you were telling the truth or not.

I just find it a little simple. If you are mafia, well then yoo would have been trying to give those that did vote for you who were mafia a good alibi, bit of a reverse of the Kivam gambit in a way!

I'm just not willing to jump so easily on a band wagon like that, even if it was encouraged by you :)

I really hesitate to do this, but Pallet's last post... pinged.

I agree with what he's saying, and understand his point, but if he's mafia, avoiding voting for me also avoids people studying him too closely.

I'm also somewhat suspicious of Talya, being an experienced mafia player, and also very pointedly not voting for me.  However, she doesn't really rouse my suspicions; I'm just making myself keep an eye on her.

But that post of pallet's.....  I didn't like it at all.

I don't like to keep changing my vote, so I'm just going to FOS Pallet.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I really believe meesh is innocent. But the stone has been cast. If she is not lynched or someone else than the town still stands a chance to lose some one via random lynch.

Surely she doesn't have an important role or she would not be sacrificing herself. That makes me really suspicous of Tal and Pale. People's reactions to situations is what everyone needs on day one.

If you are lynched meesh it will not be in vein

Well i for one think anyone who was going too vote you out Meesh so early on Day 1 needs to be looked at closely. I can't see innocents so easily too cast a vote when you could be innocent, because that would put us in a bad position straight away.

Yeah but anyone could be innocent. Just saying.

Guest dragonsworn1991

For one innocents can expect to lose someone day one

Secondly it is a plus if that person has no role or an unimportant one.

I didn't unvote her because of the previous reasons and to see people's reactions.

Pale you are really standing out, it could be because it is your first game I don;t know.

Besides Meesh expressed her want to leave.

We can garner information out of this, like you and Talya not voting for her screams as mafia trying to avoid a lynch on an unimportant innocent, if meesh were a healer or finder this would be different.

I think that someone offering up to be voted on, is the perfect place for mafia to hide. They can say that she wanted to go, and that they were doing it to stop getting a random lynch (not that I agree with those). But we had time and yet everyone seemed to rush on her.

ummm, i didn't realize different roles were more important then others.

Your saying you didn't vote for her to see peoples reaction would be like me saying i didn't vote for her, for the same reason, although this would be untrue since i've already stated why i abstained from voting that way.

*shrugs*

Your really standing out for me too, in as much as your being way overboard on everything you have said, and since i'm the one posting, your making me an automatic target.

Because she didn't want to start a bandwagon, and because she didn't feel the need to vote just yet, this early on.

If that's not right, Lia, I'm sorry. :)

That was perfectly correct.

Wow meesh way to come to the defense of your mafia buddy *raises eyebrows*

That just screamed scum at me

Are you kidding me? Now you're just looking suspicious yourself. She said the exact same thing that I did (but probably in clearer terms). That in no way makes either of us "mafia buddies".

Well the reason for my vote was i looked at another mafia game in progress to get tips,and noticed her comments on here seemed to reflect some bad feeling, i thought it too early too vote for Vanion for no real apparent reason so voted purely on opinion *cartwheels*

Bad bad bad idea. I don't care if it's about me (I'm not sure if it is about me or about Meesh, "she" isn't very clear) but it is a bad idea to look at another game and try to figure out how a person is acting here. There is a tip for your first Mafia game ;) People don't play the same. They have different roles. Different people they're playing with. Different game set- up...no one here that I know of is smart enough to actually be able to use this kind of info to ping someone as Mafia or innocent or what have you. I think I play pretty much the same in every game. Then again I haven't been Mafia that much :P I mean, most games the odds are that 1 in 4 players are Mafia.

Well I'd like to vote Vanion for his comment but then I"d be accused of starting a bandwagon

Bit of a lame excuse since two other people started the bandwagon.

I'm just wondering what the reason is you are all voting or is this just a random lynch? He does smell a bit of mafia.

Day 1 is almost always a random lynch unless a Mafia screws up big time.

And not really, usually people don't point fingers at the first or second person to vote in a bandwagon, they look at the third and so forth for "getting the ball rolling." Thank you come again ;)

I really believe meesh is innocent. But the stone has been cast. If she is not lynched or someone else than the town still stands a chance to lose some one via random lynch.

Surely she doesn't have an important role or she would not be sacrificing herself. That makes me really suspicous of Tal and Pale. People's reactions to situations is what everyone needs on day one.

If you are lynched meesh it will not be in vein

*vain :P

See and this cinches a vote from me [glow=red,2,300]Dsworn[/glow]. Purposely lynching someone you believe to be innocent? I really don't see the logic in that, that's playing right into the Mafia's hands. Which works of course if you're Mafia ;)

Missed a quote.

I have more sleep in me now than last night and things don't look so bad.

I have more sleep today as well and realize I've been a bit bitchy lately >.< So my apologies for that.

Persevere, Mafia games really *are* fun. I know my first few Mafia games I would get really upset. I AM INNOCENT, how could people doubt my word? I would get frustrated and sometimes took things personally. Still working on that >.> (and not saying you feel like this at all) BUT they are fun, you'll get to the point where you can relax and feel less  n00bish and have more fun.

</PepTalk>

Guest dragonsworn1991

The only reason I am lynching a know innocent is that

a) No important role

b) She doesn't want to be here

c) We can try and trade logics but here is the layout as I see it if meesh is not lynched.

1.) We all unvote and argue and debate on another player

2.) We run a risk of a random lynch, which will probably be an innocent anyway, and it might be a power role

3.) Night begins we are an innocent down, mafia take out meesh anyway because she didn't want to be here, their are seven votes on her enough to hide a mafia member.

4.) Day two starts we are two innocents down, and maybe a power role less

That is my logic Lia, try not to be to dedicated in coming against me.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I am telling you it isn't very good for the town to vote me.

I don't want to reveal but I will if forced.  :)

Basically, after getting a decent night's sleep, I'm not so moody about it.  I'm not all dramatic.  And if things play out that I stay, I'm willing to stay.

That's all.

I'm not asking either way, anymore.

I apologize for my...attitude...and let me just say that I know better than to post actively while I'm not in a good mood or when I'm sleep deprived.

Vote how you will.

Guest dragonsworn1991

However, if I WAS mafia, you guys keeping me here because you believe I'm innocent would play right into my hands.  I could claim to be worn out, stressed out, whatever, and stay in the game while practically guaranteeing my safety from lynching.

I know that at least some of you would be aware of that possibility and be thinking on it as long as I'm alive.

If you guys are willing to deal with that (I mean you innocents; the Mafia knows I'm innocent and probably really want me to go), then don't vote me.

If you guys would rather not deal with the possibility, keep your votes on me.

I know how it sounds, going on about wanting to leave the game and then switching sides.  If I just made you suspicious of me, I understand.  I really do.  And in mafia, you sometimes need to go with your gut.

I just wanted to put that out there.

Whatever happens, happens.

Meesh I am sorry but for your own reason I cannot unvote you, I will switch my vote if it is needed for another lynch, but in good conscience I cannot unvote.

We garner to much information from your lynch. I think Pale is just a newb that is why he is being all virtuous.

Yet I have a gut feeling Talya is mafia, along with Demi because he hasn't posted much. Lurking is usually a mafia tactic.

So take from that what you will. I have stated my case and I am dedicated to stand beside it.

I have dropped hints in my posts, as to who I am, those who are really analytical will pick it up.

You don't need to apologize; I understand, and I'm not asking people to vote either way anymore.  I'm not going to ask people to please unvote me, and I'm not asking people to please vote me.  I'm willing to take whatever consequences arise from my actions.  Be they good, bad, beneficial, or unhelpful.

I have dropped hints in my posts, as to who I am, those who are really analytical will pick it up.

>.<  I hate it when people say that; I never find what hints they drop until they're pointed out to me.  Not saying that you should point them out, just that I hate it when people do that.  Because you could just be saying that as a way to keep people occupied until the deadline is here, and also some people could even find something in your posts that wasn't there.

I neither believe nor disbelieve your claims at being important to the town at the moment.  I will try to find out what clues you've left, if nothing else just for my own personal understanding.

For now, I'm going to [glow=red,2,300]unvote Meesh[/glow].

No vote as of yet.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Meesh a dedicated search will render great benifits.

As soon as it is pointed out to you, you will be in awe. I have posted the hint I know at least three times.

And with no lynch target set, I have to keep my vote still on you. If someone can present me with a better argument than please do so, and I will gladly unvote.

Well trying to get everyone to vote for yourself and then act all innocent is a good way to either get lynched, (usually on the first round) since mafia wouldn't do that. And as dragon stated, lurking is a successful mafia technique. Since they are not usually noticed during the game and the innocents that post a lot are usually lynched out first.

so the players are:

1. Talya

2. Mcs

3. Narina

4. Meesh

5. Liathiana

6. TMD

7. DSworn

8. Pale

9. El Nyn

10. Demi

11. Vanion

12. Whiterose

The people that I do not recall posting are el nyn and mcs

so I will be keeping an eye on these shady members.

Yet, while I do not think that meesh is a mafia member (I've been wrong before) I do NOT want a random lynch so [glow=red,2,300]meesh[/glow].

Archived