DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't make you guys wait any longer.

TheMasterDude, a Civilian, has been Killed.

Day 2 has begun.  The Deadline is Wednesday 26, at 5:00 PM MST.  (Little less than 72 hours, but meh.)

Players:

1. Talya

2. Mcs

3. Narina

4. Meesh - Lynched on Day 1

5. Liathiana

6. TMD - Killed on Night 1

7. DSworn

8. Pale

9. El Nyn

10. Demi

11. Vanion

12. Whiterose

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Guest dragonsworn1991

So I think I know who at least one mafia is.

*Points at Talya*

Her, if I would have been lynched I would have figured Vanion or Demi, but since I didn't I would say Talya, or APTL because they were the only ones who opposed my reasoning. If they would have targeted me eyes would have feel on them.

So I must be mafia because I disagreed with you, Dragon. I think you'll need a little more than that.

As I said before I won't be led into a lynch unless I have some feeling of guilt. I didn't and I'm suspicious because I didn't bandwagon and play the game how you wanted me too.

Right now that comes up scum on my radar right now. :)

*Holds up a giant foam finger-hand that says #1 on it!!*

Is the Big Finger of Doom like this one?

Who shall on the receiving end of the Big Finger of Doom?!

Mafia scum, step forward, lest I poke the eye from an innocent in my finger pointing fanaticism!

Guest dragonsworn1991

So I think I know who at least one mafia is.

*Points at Talya*

Her, if I would have been lynched I would have figured Vanion or Demi, but since I didn't I would say Talya, or APTL because they were the only ones who opposed my reasoning. If they would have targeted me eyes would have feel on them.

Also meant to throw Lia in this to

That gets the heat off you aptl, as you were also one that didn't agree with Dragon! So you have ome in and voted to hide that fact, because you are mafia and the sooner you can get someone else looked at the better.

If I'm innocent (which I know I am) doesn't give any evidence to whether he is innocent or mafia. Though I feel because someone doesn't agree with them he accuses tham of being mafia.

[glow=red,2,300]Dragon[/glow] because he accuses me of being mafia just because I didn't follow him on Day 1..

Guest dragonsworn1991

No, not that, if I would have been a target for a night kill then I would of said, they are trying to frame Talya, Lia, or APTL.

APTL, I am giving a break because he is new, probably shouldn't, but I am because I remember what my first couple of games were like.

So that leaves you and Lia on my suspect list.

Tal you are the most experienced so there in which my vote fell on you.

If you gave me ample reason to debunk my knowledge I might unvote you.

But until then your OMGUS vote is not appreciated, please use logic, if you don't it makes you look scummier.

One more thing, if you are lynched and turn out innocent than, I think I have the mafia narrowed down.

I thought Lia from the start.

I had the same reasons as Talya before when voting but she has a lot more experience then me.

I was torn between Dragonsworm and Talya, i don't trust either.

Why was Dragonworm screaming being an important innocent and voting for Meesh?

I have less reason to vote you Talya to be honest.

Confusing.

Archived