DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First things first, today was NOT the wedding, it's Saturday.  We did a lot of tourist stuff, like getting lost.  But anyways...  >.>

Meesh, a Civilian, has been Lynched.

It is now Night.  Please send in your NA.  Night will end Saturday at 11:00 PM PST (shouldn't have any trouble getting on then! :D)

Shhhh... That's what I said.  Your brain just mangled the numbers I typed beyond belief. >.>

(I'm modifying this because I'm already dead, and I feel this needs to be said:)

First things first, today was NOT the wedding, it's Saturday.  We did a lot of tourist stuff, like getting lost.  But anyways...  >.>

My response:

My brother is getting married the 20th, so I'll be flying out to California on the 18th or 19th, can't remember which one.  We'll be there for around 5 days, and then be coming back for the Open-House thingy (whatever it is).

Anyway... My "bah" post.

Oh, well, it's been a fun Day of life.  I'll be keeping tabs on the game.  I hope the townies win, and figure out who's been abusing saidin, the morons! :P

Nice to play with you all! :D

Ahhh, that is sad..my poor ickle squizzle is gone!

How could you guys  :(

Okay back to the game. I would say that there would be at least 2 out of 3 mafia on the Meesh lynch if not all three. She was an easy target and the excuse of 'well she offered herself up to be lynched' is an easy way to hide.

If I look guilty for not wanting to just follow the rest of you, then so be it, think what you like. But following that lynch seems far more scummy than not.

Anyway, lets see what night brings!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well we have lost a innocent.

A day one usual.

Now we are in night phase and awaiting another mafia kill then we will be in day two where hopefully we will get a mafia member.

Archived