DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

We will keep that in mind, but it looks like you just garnered an excuse for mafia lurking.

*Rubs chin*

Ahhh, true Bt style, not even 12 hours into the game a 5 pages... *is so priud of her BTers*

right back to the game....I agree all those with D in their name must be suspicious! Plus those that don't shower me in gifts...>.>

Though no 8 would be a good place to put the M'Hael don't you think ;)

So who is left to join in. I need to check who is playing, as I'm sure it was no where near full when I went to bed.  :-\

I haven't got school, though I'm going on holiday on Saturday, but hoping to take my laptop, so should still be around...you don't get rid of me that easily. Well unless you lynched me, and that wouldn't be nice...for me that is. I have a delicate neck!

Plus those that don't shower me in gifts

Blackmail....already.....maybe Torvil didn't give you any gifts hmmm

and that wouldn't be nice...for me that is. I have a delicate neck!

A thinly veiled threat plus a sympathy vote....will have to keep an eye on you

I'm going to have a look at those who haven't posted yet, 5 pages in and not a word, very dodgy ;)

I say we lynch the nude kid. Maybe he made advances on Toril and he spurned the Nude One, causing the Nude One to kill him in a passion-driven rage!!!

I vote we lynch Demi!

..Hey, someone had to start the voting lol

Guest dragonsworn1991

Vanion I was gunna start the voting.  :'(

So I vote [glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow] because of number eight principals.

Also I fos Talya, she is pinging my radar

Well, two people with a "d" in their name have received votes.  I guess I'm not the only one who thinks like me! :D :P

But one of the votERS has a "d," too.......

That's suspicious. *nods*

[glow=red,2,300]DSworn[/glow] for voting for someone with a "d" in their handle (despite having one of his own), and taking this game so seriously (wut? ;) ), and because Talya is pinging him.  I mean his radar.

(That theory, Vanion, is....well, I'll have to keep it in consideration. *nods):D

Archived