DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
mmeeshal

THAT was irritating....

Nope.

But I have friends there.  And a couple other friends that are coming back from a vacation there tomorrow.

Not that that means anything special. :D

I've only been to Virginia and Washington DC... in the states that is.

Greece, Tunisia, Cyprus, Gran Canaria, Spain (more times than I can remember), France, Belguim, Monaco. Just to name a few ;D

If I was insane, I'd murder you for that. :P ;)

But I'm not, really, so I'll just whine...

LUCKY!!!  NO FAIR!!!!

*grins at meesh*

I've been to....Montana, California, Nevada, Arizona, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Louisiana.

As for the rest, well I live in Britain, but been to Italy, Canada, Mexico, France and Ireland.

Talya seems easily bought, at least by Pallet.

*thinks*

What is it that he's doing right? :P

Eln, I've been to 9 states in the U.S, I believe, but I've never left the country, and that irks. :D

He only thinks he has bought me, I do like to tease ;)

Well Meesh, you must make it over to England sometime, a few here would be willing to meet you I'm sure :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Nah. Coprorations and printform media can totally be #fakenews. (Hence I why name bombed Inquirer.. But I don't think even they take themselves that seriously.) It's just that with the billion #fakenews websites out there, requiring more than one person to publish articles and stories in an industry that you hope self-checks itself against falsehoods and holds some form of journalistic integrity, that they might be a bit more trustworthy, than a rando-website setup in your mother's basement trying to pass off twitter articles or homeopathic/antivax propaganda as real news.   Hence when you said Spanish Right Wing papers = Nationalists, perhaps? But if the same stories are coming out of NYT  & WP chances are the facts are the similar, just the interpretation differs. Often #fakenews sites, make up their own facts, and claim that no one else is reporting this... When they are.   I'm more concerned with #fakenews networks like this. (Clearly this isn't a racist nationalist fake news site, just a Christian one) https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/31824-silent-slaughter-media-quiet-as-muslims-kill-hundreds-of-christians-in-nigeria   One of the articles on this particular subject within that network of news sites, named Dropped the Fulani as Muslim Terrorists and the other Group of Nigerian farmers as Christians. It mentioned a specific X number of people killed and attributed that to the Fulani. When researching further, that exact number were in fact Fulani killed by the Farmers, and that, that conflict is two sided against farmers & herders that has been ongoing.. for generations? and always peaks during elections. Here's some background on the conflict in general. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36139388
    • It is from the first book when they are crossing the river to leave Two Rivers. 
    • I used 56 years & JFK for a very specific reason. Do you not remember some of the most common attacks against JFK was precisely because of his being Catholic? Concerns of the Pope?  Seems to me, that the Republican party still thinks all 3 of those should disqualify you for the office of POTUS. Not reading my bias into your argument, rather the bias of several of the newer conservative Judges that are probably going to say "**** it, I do what I want."   Can you point out where exactly the constitution defines what a Person is? Whether Embryonic Cells, or even a Fetus are a 'person'?   Clearly, you haven't been reading up on your conservative anti-choice game plan enacted across the country.   They're passing their Religious Law across the country in the hopes that the Supreme Court will rule in Favor of Christian Sharia Law.