DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
mmeeshal

THAT was irritating....

Okay, so I'm all like "Oh no, can't find a hotel room for D*con, what am I gonna do?"

And Kia's like, "Hey, there's some rooms open at some of the host hotels! Check it out!"

So I go online, see the Sheraton has rooms open, call the Sheraton, and find there's one room open.  The lady on the phone goes through all the steps, gets my info, yada yada, and we're done.  Only, it won't process my reservation.

BECAUSE, WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE, SOMEONE ELSE BOOKED THE SAME ROOM BEFORE ME!

No more rooms open at the Sheraton.  I screamed.  I really did.

I was THAT close to having a room.

Yeah, well, at least I ended up getting a room SOMEwhere.

Just went ahead and booked a room at the Westin.  Which is more expensive than I wanted to go, but still within my range.  Barely. :P  And it's a room, and in a few weeks I'M GOING!!!!

:D :D :D

I'm really glad you got a room, especially with me being such an arse and whatnot : p

Seeing you, then ^^

So it was YOU, not your COUSIN?

Lying liar who lieses.  Meanie. :P

I'll be bringing both my cameras.

Hope neither breaks with your nudieness.

I think the taint is getting stronger.

We have Lighties acting evil, and Shadows being nice and trying to look innocent.

WHAT'S UP?

WE give off that impression to lure people in...it usually works ;)

Congrats Meesh, I wish I was going...I want to see PICS loads of PICS, and even more PICS, so I can feel jealous. I'm not even going to euromeet this year, if there is one. The last two were brilliant!

I can't help but think that your new siggy is PERFECT, Talya. :D

Anyway.

I'm taking a bus.

I do things old-school. 8)