DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Information Gathering for Potential New Dreadlord...

Aiolus

Why hello there.  Many many moons ago, I used to RP a Dreadlord on Dragonmount, as part of Rahvin's little group, but due to personal life issues, I have disappeared from Dragonmount for about three to four years.  Anyway, long story short, I was thinking about making a new Dreadlord from the Borderlands. 

I noticed on the DRPSW page for Dreadlord progression that it is stated:

Most Dreadlords are natural channelers, who come to Shayol Ghul when they learn they can channel. However, some Darkfriends are tested by Dreadlords, upon request, and can so learn to channel.

So on the heels of this, I have some questions:

• Would it be possible to fuse the two of things together?  A kind of "Potential Dreadlord begins to learn that he can channel, established Dreadlord happens to be around that picks up on his budding ability and so takes new potential to Shayol Ghul to swear his oaths in front of the DO."
  • If this is possible to do, would there be any current Dreadlord PC who would like to happen upon my new Dreadlord character to take him to SG, that way I know who to write into my bio?
  • Would training be able to begin on the trip from my Dreadie's home to SG?

Any help or answer to these questions would be very much appreciated.

yes not only posible but a must, you wouldnt surive a travel through the blight without one, let alone have the first clue about the fortress probably and even if you did you'd have no clue where it was located...this is not common knowledge, also you dont swear to the DO direct when you arive

sure i think we have some summer lack of activety...and i am in a new job, but if you dont mind poking me a bit now and again to remind me i can use my dreadlady if you want

yepp training dont have to happen in the fortress, only the tests between levels do, as long as you have a 'babysitter/teacher' with you then you can travel the world and learn on the road, the most common choice is the tower as its easier to put up classes with many students in there, but some do choose to take part or all of their training out of the fortress ;)

That's totally fine.  I'd be more than willing to work with you, and give you a heads up whenever necessary.  If you would like to find my character, I'd be more than happy to write you into his bio and work with you a bit, provided you can give me a description/name of your Dreadlady so that I don't make any mistakes with you in my bio.

not needed, my char by habit use a lot of weaves of illusion to apear different in looks then she is, and use fake names..., if you want to mention more then name and look i'd rather sugest reading one of my rp's, to get a feel for her personality

but if you just want a name and look, just create one ;)