DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Weaponry

ZippoSeiCair

Yes it is possible, if your heart is set on a particular weapon, to do your training in it. The options were reduced recently because we do training in group classes wherever possible and most people are content with a sword or bow which are more usual weapons. However, you could discuss that choice and taking individual lessons with the Ranger Head. We already have one axe weilder and, as Winter pointed out, one who uses hand to hand.  :)

yeah, Burrich's primary weapon is a great huge double-bladed battleaxe, and his secondary is a pair of hand axes.

I hesitated to post until after Tay did cus I started long ago before the weapon choices were limited and I didn't know the reasons why they were limited so I couldn't tell you.

Nah, shouldn't be too stereotypical, I was thinking along the lines of a couple of light throwing axes, something like a Tomahawk.

My heart is very set on the axe, I've been obsessed with 'em for many years. Thanks for the responses and opinions.

P.S.

How should I go about contacting Ranger Head, or should I at least wait until I get my bio approved and work out an outline for goals in training?