DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Rapture

I am just stopping in to introduce myself like the board said to do. I'm not really sure what to put here as I'm not very good at posting things about myself without first being questioned. I guess I can say that I've roleplayed before in the Wheel of Time theme and even though I might be sort of quiet when I'm out of character, I have too much to say when I'm in character. Maybe I just get into it too much, who knows. Anyway, hi, how are you, nice to meet you. :)

Guest Egwene

Welcome to Dragonmount, Rapture :)

If :) you are interested in the RP side... have a look at the announcement thread at the top here... you'll find some info on how to join in. Any questions, ask Sirayn. She is our resident RP expert. (Away for a couple of days at the moment...)

Have fun!!

Guest Egwene

Easy... take your mind of it completely... come accross to Fiddlesticks and have fun posting for no other reason than... fun. Some call it spamming :shock: we call it..... the same *grin*

Just say you haven't a clue and you'll soon find nor has anyone else.. :wink:

Guest Estel

RPer?!

[pounces on Rapture]

GOTCHA!!!! MAKE A BANDER!!!!! THAT'S AN ORDER!!! :wink:

sorry...over-zealous Assisstant Division Leader...

but seriously the Band rocks!

*adds suspense*

Work is in progress. I really hate it when things don't want to flow right. This bio I'm working on is making me crazy.

I've decided, so some lucky (or not so lucky) division will be hearing from me soon.

Hi and welcome to the Dragonmount roleplay! Sorry that I couldn't catch you in time to help - I was in the Netherlands for a few days living it up with my fellow roleplayers. I'm still not quite firing on all cylinders. :roll: Hope you enjoy the roleplay!

Archived