DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just an FYI

Eqwina

I know I have some RP's and reports and etc due. You will have them all in your hot little hands tomorrow  ;D I have finally beaten the cable people down 8)They seem to think they can fix my net issues over the phone...Well after three days of this I have finally convinced them that they HAVE to come out and take a look since its still not working right. It dumps me...well.. whenever the heck it feels like it..and it feels like it often. SOOOOo...to make a long and frustrating story short, they are coming out tomorrow and my net will be all betters and I can play again  ;D

Customer Service my...*coughs* Well I thought I would post an update. I am up and working at full strength again. They had to re-run the line from my house to the poll....that didn't work and then they realize that the signal to the poll was not 100%. Long story short...after a few days and all new lines everything is all better.

I was polite to the guys that came out to work, but I called and gave customer service a piece of my mind.  ;D had they listened to me in the first place this would have take two days not over a week.