DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

after BSG what else can u see as an epic remake?

Phariah

i grew up on the original an loved the remade BSG ;D

after this though i thought to myself what else could be done as gritty an real?  ???

Babylon 5  ;)

i think this is so possible

what about a remake of Lost in Space?  ::)

They're still talking about remaking Blake's 7, I think. I heard an amusing story (probably from Werthead) that the last time they considered this, they realised Battlestar Galactica had already muscled in on their territory, and there was nothing new they could do with a Blake's 7 remake.

They're still talking about remaking Blake's 7, I think. I heard an amusing story (probably from Werthead) that the last time they considered this, they realised Battlestar Galactica had already muscled in on their territory, and there was nothing new they could do with a Blake's 7 remake.

Indeed. However, then BSG finished and Sky One in the UK was left thinking, "Hmm, we need another SF show to fill the gap." So they rather lazily looked at what other space operas originally starting in 1978 were around to be remade and bought the rights to Blake's 7. So, officially, they're still planning to do the Blake's 7 remake, possibly in cooperation with SyFy. It's still in development.

In the meantime we have The Prisoner remake airing on AMC and ITV in November.

i just thought of another show an old sci-fi .. forgot the name  :-[

think it was Moon Base or Moon Base alpha?

was about a government alien task force the would fight flying saucer type ships and the aliens wore suits that allowed them to survive our atmosphere, some sorta purple liquid i think it was.  ::)

not sure of the name darn  ???

and ive been thinking, with the rise of good superhero movies and the show Heroes doing well , i'm suprised they haven't thought of remaking Batman or Spiderman series or something similar

and ive been thinking, with the rise of good superhero movies and the show Heroes doing well , i'm suprised they haven't thought of remaking Batman or Spiderman series or something similar

You haven't been to the cinema lately, have you? :D

Well my first response would be V but ABC is doing that this year.

Buck Rogers would be cool and my closest memory to the old BSG. 

Babylon 5 and Farscape are really recently shows and should not be touched for another 20 years or so. 

Instead of remakes, they should totally do a season with crossovers.

Buffy meets X-Files, that could cause some interesting chemistry...

24 meets Smallville, if anyone can get wimp-Clark to man up, it is Jack Bauer ;D And just thinking about Jack torturing Lana... ;D

HIMYM meets Friends. Just imagine the conversation Barney Stinson and Joey would have ;D Add a S&TC-cameo...

i just thought of another show an old sci-fi .. forgot the name  :-[

think it was Moon Base or Moon Base alpha?

was about a government alien task force the would fight flying saucer type ships and the aliens wore suits that allowed them to survive our atmosphere, some sorta purple liquid i think it was.  ::)

not sure of the name darn  ???

That's UFO, a Gerry Anderson series. It was awesome, and apparently a movie version set in 2020 is on the cards.

24 meets Smallville, if anyone can get wimp-Clark to man up, it is Jack Bauer ;D And just thinking about Jack torturing Lana... ;D

HIMYM meets Friends. Just imagine the conversation Barney Stinson and Joey would have ;D Add a S&TC-cameo...

Chuck and Burn Notice should totally do a crossover!

Chuck and Burn Notice should totally do a crossover!

lol i love these crossovers lol  ;D

i think Chuck and Reaper would be more funny though lol  ;)

and Supernatural and Burn Notice   8)

and X-Files and Dresden Files  :P  let's see them debunk with a wizard on thier team

or the epic one SG-1 and the A-Team :o  " i pity the goa'uld that get's in mah way!"

SG-1 should of course be a crossover with V. Jack O'Neill teams up with Mike Donovan to handle a Diana with a Gua'uld in her head ;D

omg thats epic  :o

To make it even more epic...An SG-1/V/X-Files/24 crossover.

While O'Neill and Donovan hunts Diana, Jack Bauer seeks the assistence of Teal'C to neutralise a group of gua'uld who plans a terrorist attack in LA, while Sam and Daniel has to handle Fox Mulder who is starting to find evidence of aliens on Earth. Of course, everything is connected, and comes together in a finale that dwarfs anything ever seen.

Archived