DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Odd Question : Do the Female characters in the wheel of time shave?

Nikmi

If anything, more people should grow them. After all, who could take a clean shaven saviour seriously?

I think 50% of the population could.  ;D
That's just crazy talk.

Ok Mr Ares sir, I challenge you to ask the next five females you talk to, this question: moustache or no moustache.

I bet you the majority will agree with me. ;D If I lose, you can balefire me, but if I win...if I win I want you to shave!! ;D           

If anything, more people should grow them. After all, who could take a clean shaven saviour seriously?
I think 50% of the population could.  ;D
That's just crazy talk.

Ok Mr Ares sir, I challenge you to ask the next five females you talk to, this question: moustache or no moustache.

I bet you the majority will agree with me. ;D If I lose, you can balefire me, but if I win...if I win I want you to shave!! ;D

Just ask them "moustache or no moustache"? I think that would confuse them. Ask them if they could take a clean shaven saviour seriously? I asked, they couldn't. Even if they could, I'm not a saviour, so facial hair is not required to take me seriously. So. *Balefires sketching sedai*

Just ask them "moustache or no moustache"?

You know what I meant...bloody Smart arse  ;D

Ask them if they could take a clean shaven saviour seriously? I asked, they couldn't.

I’m stunned. ;D

Even if they could, I'm not a saviour, so facial hair is not required to take me seriously.

It was purely the terms of the bet/joke; of course *you* don’t need a moustache to be taken seriously, Mr Ares. Not even a shaven top lip could detract from your seriousness, or other people’s ability to perceive you as the ultimate dude of all things stern and serious.

*Balefires sketching sedai*

If I still existed I would...

Archived