DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What are you listening to?

mmeeshal

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... Must've Done Something Right.  That was Matt Theisen, the lead singer. I've only seen the video once. My favorite thing about them is their lyrics. And the music's catchy. Try Be My Escape or Devastation and Reform. Listening to Wrapped in Your Arms by Fireflight.

Nice. :D

I went and listened to Schism....  It's not bad, actually pretty good, but I wouldn't say it's THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD. ;)  Like, I might buy it and listen to it on my iPod, but not as much as some other songs. *shrugs*  Go ahead, start working on my denial. :P

I'm currently listening to "Redeemer" by Paul Cardall....

And it's pretty much over.

Haha.  I keep posting the same songs over and over.  What are the odds?  I have 861 songs to choose from, and the ones that pop up when I'm online.... *shakes head*

I'm listening to "He Could Be the One" by Hannah Montana.

No, I don't actually like Hannah Montana (except the show and movie), but I really liked this song when I heard it on TV. *shrugs*

No, rey... ::)

I don't like most of her music, it's too...poppy and simple.  I only like the TV show/movie; I'd never go and see a Hannah Montana concert or a Miley Cyrus one (hate Miley).

But I'm not just trying to be cool; if I was in denial I'd say I didn't even like the tv show.  Or that I'd only seen it a few times and I thought it was okay..

But I actually think it's a hilarious show.  My sense of humor differs from yours, rey. :P

I just opened up iTunes, let's see what comes up to listen to out of my still-tiny library (new computer....)

"That's Just the Way We Roll" by the Jonas Brothers.