DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings and Salutations

deejrandom

Just wanted to say a quick hello.  I have been accessing Dragonmount for sometime, but I tended to go to Wotmania a wee bit more. (No real reason, just seemed to be the place I ended up.) However I have a friend that is on dragonmount a bit and since Wotmania is closing...I decided to make my home here.

Let me see: I have been reading the Wheel of Time books since I was about 16 or 17. I found the first two volumes on sale at a local library for 25 cents each.  The funny thing is I had went to the library that day looking for a thick book, something to keep me reading for a long time.  I didn't realize I'd still be reading the same series so many years later.  Not that I am complaining, mind you.

I have recently started working on a serious writing career; I would have to say that Robert Jordan is among my biggest influences.  I am also very impressed with Brandon Sanderson, who I've really only just started reading..due to some persuasion by my friend and the fact he is writing the new Wheel of Time book(s). 

Well here is to all of you and those that have made my lurking presence at this site possible.  I hope to find many wonderful and wondrous people among the like minded at this site. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived