DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who Comes Before Us As Candidate for Accepted? (Torrie and Lily)

I added names so we can keep all these raising threads straight! :D

*clears her throat and gets all serious again*

The following Novices have met the requirements to be raised to Accepted and may post their arches when ready!

Torrie

LilyElizabeth

(PSSSTTT... you can find the format for the arches here, just in case you didn't know! :D)

CONGRATULATIONS, Ya'll! :D

Guest dragonsworn1991

congratulations you two.

:D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)

I didn't see this coming. I didn't think I had met the requirements yet.

*takes a deep breath*

The First Arch is for what was:

This has been a challenging year for me. Besides my major health problems, which keep me pretty homebound, I was very involved in a website/forum involving the Sims 2. I had to walk away from it, because the group dynamic was not good for me. My sister, Minuet, had been after me for years to read WoT and join DM. I finally read the first three books, all the while telling her how I wasn't enjoying them. She kept saying "Keep reading. It gets better." I'm afraid it didn't. I just couldn't make myself read any more. Sis finally convinced me to join DM anyway. After leaving the Sims site, I had free time, and I really do like interacting online. It just seemed the right time to take the step. Turns out, it was. *smile*

The Second Arch is for what is:

I have had so much fun since joining the WT. I have made so many friends, and met others who I hope will be friends. (And, of course, there are those with whom I was already friends.) Running around the aspie quarters, playing pranks, dressing up the guys in frilly pjs, and, oh, all sorts of fun! I have visited all the ajahs, and been involved in various discussions in all of them. Each ajah has a unique and wonderful group of people in it, and I've enjoyed participating in the different tones each of them set.

The Third Arch is for what will be:

I haven't given much thought to what I will do as an Accepted. My focus thus far has been to get there! I have chosen an ajah, but I will let them announce it when they are ready. (If they become ready *looks worried*) I want to get involved in the working of the ajah, and hopefully, a project soon, if one is coming up. I do love to teach, and hope to teach a class or two in the Lecture Hall. Above all, I want to be a contributing member of my ajah, and one whom my brothers and sisters will be proud of!

*curtseys*

Okay, this is incredibly cool. My minty and my sister doing their arches together. Congratulations to both of you. I am so excited for both of you. Can't wait to ready Torrie's arches. Lily your arches were lovely. It took you long enough joining here. I am just glad you finally did.

**Grabs and holds onto Lily’s hand as the arches come into view .**

I am with you, Lilly. I did not expect this so soon. Lol Thank you all.

Well let’s see… What was…

I have been reading RJ since I was 13. Let’s see that is, wow, 15 years ago. I have had to wait for almost every book that he has written. My mom bought the first one in the grocery store. I am at another larger site where I still don’t feel connected. I had heard about DM from several different places and decided to come and see. And boy was it scary. All these different orgs with child boards and the such. I played around with a few of the other orgs but was kind of scared to travel into the WT. I was scared that I would not be accepted and feel depressed because I could not fit in.

What is…

I love it here. All my fears of being an outcast are untrue. The WT community has taken me in and made me happy to be here. I find myself thinking about everyone here during the day and wondering what is going on when I cannot see the boards. There are too many people here to list those that are new and dear to my heart.  There is always activities going on from HP week to the Ajah discussions to the Kilaine Cup. I try to join in on all of them. All I can say it is a good thing that I have to work and have responsibilities. I would be here nonstop if I did not.

What is to come…

Well the future is bright. While I do not have any specific plans I am pretty sure of my Ajah. I have a few community events planned but no details. You will just have to wait and see. One will be coming soon so keep your eyes out!

And just cause I can **channels flower petals all over everyone in the thread***

Aawww that's beautiful, Torrie! *snugglebites the gorgeous Accepted*  :D

*snuggles* Amazing arches ladies, I am so very glad that you have joined us all here, you will make wonderful Sisters someday, no matter where you make your home, and I look forward to calling you both Sisters. *G*

*snugglebites the both of you into next week* Congratulations and welcome to the Ring ladies! ;D Great Arches!

Lovely arches Torrie. My minty is getting all grown up on me. *Snuggles both of the Accepted*

*hugs Torrie really close as she finishes the arches* Now, we are arch-sisters forever! Yours were just lovely!

Thank you, everyone, for your congratulations! *snughuggles all around*