DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TGS Plot Survey!!!

JenniferL

Alright, so one of the events we're doing at DragonCon this year requires us to calculate the odds of certain things, some serious, some silly.  It seems the easiest way for us to do this is by crowdsourcing, i.e., letting you guys decide. So if you wouldn't mind, take a few minutes and fill out this quick survey.  It's only twenty questions and it'll help me out alot.  Thanks!

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=8kxo40fx6ncy45a622562

You wouldn't believe how popular a certain choice on #13 is. I can't help but feel that many of you are going to be very, very disappointed.

And I will be very, very disappointed in you if you do not include yourself among those who will be disappointed. You do have a reputation to live up to, after all ;D

Since channeling is an analog for sex, given Rand's recent...difficulties, I don't think a four way would be very satisfying for all involved. So no, I didn't vote for that one.

The survey ends on July 31st.

And yeah, I'll share the results. But it'll be after DragonCon. I'll put it up on my site with the rules for the game, so you can play along at home. But you won't be eligible for prizes like the people at DCon will.

According to this survey, the only way Elayne is getting any, is part of a gangbang.

Well I don't think Rand will be seeing Elayne at all in this book. It's likely that Rand will be sleeping with Min and/or Avi. I mean if Avi is going to have his babies they need to go at it again. Though he's BEEN sleeping with Min, at least KoD made it seem that way to me.

Yeah but Min said that Avi would have four and we've been told that Avi isn't pregnant and was just feeling sea sick. So that means Rand has to sleep with her once more, at least that's the theory.

Well since the question WAS asked I thought it was fair to give an thoughtful response. I could have easily joined the crowd and slapped one down for four way but I honestly felt that Avi was a good vote. I don't think it would be much of a surprise if he slept with Min again since I am pretty sure he has been for awhile now. 

Well since the question WAS asked I thought it was fair to give an thoughtful response. I could have easily joined the crowd and slapped one down for four way but I honestly felt that Avi was a good vote. I don't think it would be much of a surprise if he slept with Min again since I am pretty sure he has been for awhile now. 

i agree...i came up with the same conclusion that Rand will meet Avi again and get her pregnant...but the all at once option was too tempting :D

It's funny that were focusing on who Rand is going to sleep with next, actually again since he's slept with each of them already.

Personally I want a Forsaken to die, I don't care which just so long as one bites it in a big show down. *sigh*

You mean....people actually THOUGHT about that question? And didn't just giggle and slap down a sexual fantasy?

Truly, the internet surprises me every day.

Umm...Well...About that...Now that I think about it, there would be plausible thinking behind that question, but I was going for what would be the most entertaining. Eh. I'm a guy, can't blame me.

I don't think Rand would mind if it happened in the book though.

Never really thought about channeling being analogous to sex but now that I think about the comments made about the differences between saidar and saidin, hmmm...

This survey made me think a few things.

Firstly, I realised I wasn't too bothered about who Mesaana is in the Tower. It's probably Danelle but yeah, whatever. I'm more interested (for example) in the nature of Sheriam's condition.

Second, it'd actually be quite cool to see how Galad would deal with Rand being his half-brother.

Thirdly, I want to see Scratch again.

Archived