DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Min or Vin?

Braus

Just to make sure, who is Vin?  If a Wheel of Time character, a number of names contain 'vin'; but no names are just Vin.

Again just to make sure, Min refers to the aura-seeing person?

I would prefer the original poster to answer both questions.

I really liked Vin. She broke the mold by being a "scared little girl" type, and then ended up kicking a massive amount of butt.

Thats not to say that Min isn't a really good character as well.

By the way to anyone who hasn't read the Mistborn trilogy I highly recommend it. I read it after I heard about Mr. Sanderson being signed on to complete WoT. I also read Elantris, his first novel, and Warbreaker, his most recent, both of which were really good. They are worth reading just to get a feel for his writing since we are going to be seeing a good amount of it.

They can't really be compared; Min is kind of attached to Rand and is the feeling character who is there for Rand whereas Vin is a street urchin Mistborn is the Damn the torpedoes and full speed character who also happens to be a god's avatar

Actually i cant help it but ive kept thinking about Min the whole time ive read about Vin.

Both orphans, both live pretty much on the "street" before they get caught up into something.

Oh and they both dress the same way, but secretly admits to themselves they like to be something else aswell.

Archived