DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slayer POV in WH

Jarred Darque

ok, he mentions he is there to kill his nephew and the wench.

So is Lan the main target and Nynaeve an added bonus? Or the other way around?

Also in the same book, you are told that Demandred instructed the evil Asha'man to kill Rand if need be....didnt the DO tell the forsaken not to kill him?

And, the guy that killed that one asha'man in Far MAdding, Padan Fain?

Lan is Isam's cousin, Rand is his nephew (Luc's), while Min is the wench.

Demandred also said it was better for them to die than be found out.. sounds like Demandred wanting to kill Rand despite the DO's orders.

Yes, he was Padan Fain, no one else has the Shadar Logoth dagger, besides he whispers "he belongs to me" or something.

Guest Majsju

Slayer is a combination of two people, Luc and Isam.

Isam and lan are cosins. Luc is Rand's uncle, which means Rand is the nephew, and Min the wench.

As for the order about killing or not killing Rand, that seems to change every now and then.

And yes, it was Fain who killed the asha'man in Far Madding.

i think they are both pretty much the same importance to his employer,but i think he would hold his own hatred against his own blood-line.

there are many changes to the "leave rand alive order," but demandred himself has always hated rand beyond reason,he would take any excuse to kill him if he thought there would be no way to track it back to him.what about paddan fain?i think he killed two of them actually

Archived