DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Some Random Questions!

Korlaf

So here i sit after having hit every bookstore in a 20 mile radius looking for KoD! I couldn't find it and now i'm stuck waiting for Fedex overnight to get me my book! So i thought i'd ask a few questions that have been bothering me for a while and hopefully get some answers?

1) Cadsuane mentions something that happened in the Black Hills that she was a part of. It seems to be important but i can't find any extra info about it anywhere. Any info out there?

2) Maybe this one is unknown to you all but it is bothering me, and has been for quite a while!

What exactly was the eye of the world? From my understanding it was something tied in to Saidin. I think Rand uses it to help the Borderlanders win thier fight against the forces of the blight! But if it's a huge well of saidin why doesn't rand use it more often?

If any of these are answered in KoD please don't tell me. But if not it's really bothering me!

So here i sit after having hit every bookstore in a 20 mile radius looking for KoD! I couldn't find it and now i'm stuck waiting for Fedex overnight to get me my book! So i thought i'd ask a few questions that have been bothering me for a while and hopefully get some answers?

1) Cadsuane mentions something that happened in the Black Hills that she was a part of. It seems to be important but i can't find any extra info about it anywhere. Any info out there?

2) Maybe this one is unknown to you all but it is bothering me' date=' and has been for quite a while!

What exactly was the eye of the world? From my understanding it was something tied in to Saidin. I think Rand uses it to help the Borderlanders win thier fight against the forces of the blight! But if it's a huge well of saidin why doesn't rand use it more often?

If any of these are answered in KoD please don't tell me. But if not it's really bothering me![/quote']

1) RAFO. I'm almost positive there's more info on that subject in KoD. If not, re-read books 9 and 10, because I know somewhere in the last few you get an idea of what happened there. Pretty sure it's in KoD though.

2) tEotW indeed was a well of cleansed saidin, but it contained a limited amount. Since both he and Aginor were using it at the time of the battle it was used up not long after Rand shot back to the cave where it was located. Once the 'well' was empty, they could see that the horn was stored 'underneath'. Short answer, Rand can't reuse it because it has all been used.

Guest Majsju

What's known about Cadsuane's experiences in the Black Hills is that she had just earned the shawl, and went out in the world full of herself, thinking she knew everything. In the Black Hills she encountered a toothless old wilder, who taught her an apparently rather firm leson about life. It's been hinted that all Cadsuane's little hair ornaments came from there as well.

Archived