DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] Burn Notice

Zashara

I believe there may have been a thread about this ages ago, but oh well I'll start a new discussion thread.

Caught Burn Notice yesterday before Royal Pains, I've watched bits of it, always thought it seemed like a cool show.

I DEFINITELY enjoyed it. It was quite and epic show, I want to watch the previous episodes now.

Last night's episode was awesome with crazy math guy who thought that spys were aliens.

I believe I'll be watching in the future!

I've been considering checking out this show.  I think I might do that.  We are in season 2 right now?

Season 3 just started. If you can pick up season 2 episode 13, "Bad Breaks", I think that's the perfect starting point - I showed that to my little brother and hooked him instantly. But it's an episodic series, so you should be able to dive in wherever.

But it's an episodic series, so you should be able to dive in wherever.

Hmmm.....I usually don't like those, but I'm willing to give it a shot.

In that respect I'd describe it as more like House (each episode is a self-contained story but there are also longer-running story arcs) than Battlestar Galactica (heavily serialised).

Yesterday was another pretty good episode. A blast from the past.  Michael's mom was the best part. I could totally see my mom doing what she did - cooly interrogating a guy for information about her son's whereabouts.

This show is all kinda of awesome.

Archived