DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Howdy!

Zophiel

Hey y'all!

I'm glad to be here with all of you. I've been a fan of WoT since the early ninties, which means I can truly say "Most of my life." I'm really excited about joining the orgs and having fun with everyone!

I got my bachelor's degree in Music Education, now work for the military, have just re-read all the WoT books in my collection (which, distressingly, is missing book eleven! Arg, the cliffie is driving me nuts!), and have an undying love of manga, fanfics, ninjas, and fruit bats (sooo cute!). Umm. . .what else. . . oh yeah, I'm a chick who hates chick flicks, Terminator 2 was the first movie to make me cry, and I think Narishima is coolest Asha'man EVAR! So Awesome!

. . .

Ah, yes, did I mention the "bishonen-crazed fangirl" part?

^_^

Phariah

-Thanks for the warning! I've been trying to be careful, but I've run across some anyway. Not to upsetting, though, because . . . well, they weren't anything that earth-shattering, just intriguing, if anything.^_^

Welcome to DM! :)

I see you have joined the Band of the Red Hand ORG - great move! ;) I've been away the last week, but we'll get you moving up the ranks in no time! ;)

Archived