DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Freelander Criminals

temujin

Although I just registered this account a few minutes ago, I'm not completely new. I made my first DM account in 2000, but quit in like 2003 (I think).

I bring this up because there used to be Rogue Guild in the Freelanders. Now I know there are no more guilds, but are any Rogues left? Are there any thieves, assassins or smugglers in the Freelanders?

I'd like to make a rogue type character but first wanted to see if a) there already were some criminals out there or b)if there aren't any, if somebody would be up for PCing a criminal character with me (because doing it by myself would be boring).

Hope to hear from people soon!

There are a couple of PC criminals, I play a character who chases them as well. Also another person is working on a crim bio.

Also, who were you back in the day? I've been Rogue Guild Leader a few times, I may know you :)

And there are "criminals" on the Rashad Ranch in Cairhein. We aren't part of the Freelanders (most of us) but Freelanders are more than welcome to come and seek sanctuary with us. All but one of the PCs are Darkfriends and I've not seen Reikan in about a month so he won't be there, but the ones I know of are all Assassins save one (and she just left) and a channeler.

Mat/Cari

I figured you were the same James, James, but didn't want to presume anything.

Anyway, I used to have the name shaza or shazahaha when posting here.

I had a Band character and two Rogue characters (one a pirate and one a gangster from Ebou Dar).

Guest Estel

ooo...bring back your Bander!

I also chase criminals in my spare time...need to find a better time consumer though...hmm...what to do with Alianna

Guest Arie Ronshor

Welcome back! I remember you, although i don't know if you know or remember me. It's good to see old faces returning!!

^_^

hmm.. criminall.. always a thought..