DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The One Power, In the bed!

Ummm... well, I'd be happy to be the first one after 57 views to talk on this one.

Yes, I have thought.. so what if the One Power was used for things?

Things that can be done with the one power, pg rated:

explode things.

perhaps stop time?

make things larger.

make things smaller.

open a gateway to a romantic spot

use Compulsion. hehe

then use Healing. hehe

not only does Rand use the One Power in bed, he does it without realizing it...

the bonds between him, and Elyane, Aviendha and Min make that so...

basically, (this could get a little out there for some people)

while in bed, he feels what ever his bonded partner feels, in modjeration, but he feels it, which increases his pleasure, which his bonded partner can feel and it kinda snowballs...

also he can tell when what he does....makes them feel good so he can do it more often and the such...

for a better explanation then mine, just read the part where He's in bed with Elayne and Brigy, Aviendha and Min ALL feel it...

what about the absence of emotion in the void and the fight to hold sadian? I think that's too much concentration for the sex to be all that enjoyable. I think the bond would be the cool part (knowing what felt the best w/o being told), but so far only same sex bonded people "snowball" each other's emotions

but so far only same sex bonded people "snowball" each other's emotions

Where do you get that? O_o

I agree that channeling during sex isn't very practical, especially since I think Rand would lose control of saidin and potentially hurt one of his girls. I don't think he'd risk that. But the idea of the bond enhancing things...now that I can buy :P

but so far only same sex bonded people "snowball" each other's emotions

Where do you get that? O_o

I agree that channeling during sex isn't very practical, especially since I think Rand would lose control of saidin and potentially hurt one of his girls. I don't think he'd risk that. But the idea of the bond enhancing things...now that I can buy :P

Elayne and Birgitte are a same sex bonded couple and Elayne's emotions feed into Birgitte's and vice versa.

We also know that bonded warders and Aes Sedai feel each other's emotions, and we know that Rand and Min feel each other's emotions (thus, presumably, Rand and Elayne, and Rand and Avienda do too).

Now...you're romping around with your partner and you can feel just how pleasured they are by what you're doing. You would do more of the same in order to make your partner feel more pleasure. They would be able to do the same for you. Thus, sharing the bond should increase your pleasure during sex.

Then there is another aspect of your partner's pleasure increasing your own without factoring in what you're doing. When your best friend is happy and in a good mood, doesn't that make you feel happier as well? This is the same basic idea, with the circumstances changed, and a bond added in.

its not rand that channels while "snowballing" :lol:

its the chicks. they are worked up in a fever pitch over this poor sap. sure he like them but they moon over him all the time. elayne was the one to jump rand's bones. he and perrin are unlike mat in their advances towards women. they are basically shy and slow to make the move until the ice has been broken. it was aviendha that pranced around him naked at times and feigning innocence before she took off through the gateway after she couldn't take it any longer. min was the one that was doing the lap dances with no shame and like aviendha left him no option but to take the skin boat to tuna island.

elayne was decidedly the most "randy" of them all and laid one on him, definitely channeling the entire time. she blew the other 3 women's minds so i can imagine how rand felt. she got knocked up in her what i take to be her first sexual experience.

i take it that aviendha and min were no strangers to the horizontal mambo but after her one experience with rand, something that somewhat shattered ji'e'toh for her for a while, aviendha has been celibate. min, on the other hand, makes herself quite conveniently available when they are alone and has the maidens bar the door.

what a great topic. i took these books to be rather rather PG-13 rated 15 years ago but the deeper the story gets the steamier the growing adults passions get. we know that nynaeve is raking lan's back with her nails. egwene has proven to be passionate throughout with everything she does so i imagine she will put aludra to shame with her own fireworks; her dreams are close to XXX as it is. will morgase and tallanvor hook up? who is gonna cool berlain's jets?

what happens when mat finally marries the daughter of the nine moons? he has been playing "duece bigalow" for books. does siuane bond gareth bryne?

why does rj live vicariously through his young epic heros?

i am waiting for a 4-way with brigitte watching on the sidelines.

Despite some bit I once read about Rand and Cadsuane, her helping him with the madness, where it was noted that the agelessness didn't go beyond the face, I'd say that the One Power's slowing effect should work that way, though it takes time for an old man to get younger. So I'd doubt it could have helped Damer, though perhaps if he held the Power.. that seems to do several things.

i still contend that it is the females that channel.

for reference...i had a young lady sit herself in my lap while i was driving on an interstate at 70 mph and the concentration only lasts momentarily for one or the other. i pulled over, not out :twisted:

the females have a most definite edge over that and if they are channeling pure aphrodisiacs it must be an intense world spinning in rj's head.

the greens hold onto how many warders at a time? and those poor guys are like rabid hounds watching their b***h in heat at all times :D

its the wimin :lol:

Archived