DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

your WoT buddy

If you could pick a “WoT buddy” for the day based on personality who would it be?

I prefer to hangout with guys, or girls that aren’t girly so birgitte or aviendha would be my choice.

I could totally see avi playing football (soccer).  I luuuuve football. ;D

what about you guys? :)

I could totally see avi playing football (soccer).  I luuuuve football. ;D

what about you guys? :)

I somehow doubt that playing football with Avi would be a good idea. Imagine her reaction if you put in a good tackle... ;D

well i read the suject of this thread and thought 'no brainer MAT' but then i read other posts and realized berlain does have nice political views....and aviendha could make for a fun day as well....and min could call me sheepherder anyday.....cant i have more than one buddy!? ;D

well i read the suject of this thread and thought 'no brainer MAT' but then i read other posts and realized berlain does have nice political views....and aviendha could make for a fun day as well....and min could call me sheepherder anyday.....cant i have more than one buddy!? ;D

Here's what it boils down to. I live in California right? So i'm thinking...I could a find a hot crazy sort of possesive chick, like, Lanfear or Aviehnda. Although now she's cool with Elayne and Min hittin that too. Which no guy could defeat. There are stuck-up blondies amuck here, like elayne, and there's plenty of hot skater punk girls here as well, ( Which is how I sort of picture Min) Graendal....I don't know...You'd probably have to go to Amsterdam for something like her...Safe word maybe...Something Old Toungish..Ehh.

But Berelain? An extrememly beautiful woman who rules rulers of countries and powerful men and gets them to do what she wants all the time, with an almost ironclad, "Looky no Touchy" policy. Almost never having have had sex. She told Perrin he would be the what? Second or Third guy. Sign me up for that. No STD's or anything like that.

Berelain is the "Megan Fox" of WoT lol. Not that it's 100% that she doesn't have any STD's...But that thought makes me sad. ;D

Cheavenistic to a fault I know. But that's strictly the veiw point I was taking on this particular subject.  ;D

If I wanted to hang out with a bunch of dudes who had bad ass power and cool things they could do well then....I probably wouldn't...Cause that would be a downer you know? Who wants to watch people do bad ass things they that could never do? Even with practice...Cause there is no practice for super luck or taking to wolves or Channeling. Unless Rand was like " You there boy! (I'm 23 by the way) I sense the Spark in you!". That would be cool....Post WH era though. If not i'd be like..Hold on let me grab something and then, I don't know...Run away probably. A gun might work. I don't think we've seen anything similar. Madness could be worth it though, for one it usually isnt instantaneous, plus, once you're insanse, most likely you don't give a shit anymore.  ;D

I'm still with Berelain lol.

Definitely Elayne, just to see what she's like. It'd probably be fun to push her buttons too. I'd want an interesting experience and not one that really sounds like hanging out with another friend. I doubt once you'd get to know someone you think looks like a good buddy from WoT they would be any better than any friends you have today. And honestly, Mat is fun to read about and all, but I think if anyone had to hang out with him you there is a chance you might have a different opinion!

If it was just to have a friend, I wouldn't pick Mat. I don't have that much money, and couldn't handle how he's always getting hunted down. I would want to hang out with Morgase, just to take her down  a notch.

Archived