DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
JenniferL

Who comes before us as a candidate for Aes Sedai? (Danya)

Danya has been nominated for Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah. Who here will speak on her behalf?

Woohoo!!!!!!!! It's finally happened! Congrats Danya!! Another Blue... *smiffles®*

*hugs tight and steps back to wait quietly before showering all the Blue® confetti*

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrat's Danya !!!!

*hugs her*

can't wait for u to receive the shawl ! i'm really proud of u !

*prepares a shower of confettis*

*walks in from somewhere in the nether reaches of the net. Clad in Black Armor and a Black Myrrdraal Cloak he slides gracefuly in front of Danya*

*Gracefuly drawing his sword he plants the tip of his black herron marked Blade into the floor stones drops to his knee and bows his head*

Danya Sedai I Jur Grady here by repledge my honor to you and my blade to defend your life. My blood shed before yours and my life lost before yours I do here by pledge to you.

*whips up his sword and hands it hilt first to Danya Sedai*

My blade. I offer it freely with it comes my honor and my allegiance. I will protect you from all harm if you will accept my blade as it lies.

*grins and kneels before Jur*

you know i accept your protection , and trust me, i will hold you to your pledge :wink:

now, lets wait for my other sponsor to come here, speaking for me..

and then, you and I will celebrate :wink: *laughs*

*spins the blade on his plam and rising gracefuly sheathes his blade and takes his place just off to the side of Dnaya Sedai Keeping a close watch on everything*

As you command Aes Sedai

I will speak on her behalf, Mother. *clears throat*

Let me tell you about my Mentee, Danya. When she first arrived on the scene, this woman arrived with a BANG! Or maybe I should say, a 'BAM!' [You know, like Emmeril Live! the cooking show?] Danya BAMMED into the White Tower, BAMMED into my life as my Mentee, BAMMED into the BotRH, BAMMED into the Kin, and who knows where else!! :lol: She's had a dynamic impact on everyone around her. She's well-known, well-liked and well-received. When she BAMMED into the Blue Ajah, I was so proud! My first Mentee - completely indoctrinated with Blueberry power!! Wheeeeee!! :P She has worked long, hard and strong in every activity, every project and every post. I have already been honored to have her as my Mentee and my Blue aspie, and now I'm doubly honored to have her as my Blue Sister in the White Tower!!

*hugs and kisses Danya on both cheeks*

Congratulations, Darling! I'm so proud of you!! :D

oh, that was so sweet Charis!!! thank you! :D *hugs* i jsut hope we'll have jsut as much fun as Sisters as we have had as Mentor/mentee!

We definitely will, hun!

*wheels in large blue sheet cake from Blue Chocolate Factory with pre-sliced pieces for all!* :D

lol.. she will be here as soon as she can Jhae!!! she is jsut busy with work!! lol

you are welcome to say a couple words yourself Jhae :wink: :D :lol: 8)

*hops around too*

Ohh there's only one more? lol, sorry, I'm just playing around... I know people have lives... hehe.

Me say something? Ummm, I'm not good at that... uhhh....... I don't know Danya extremely well yet, but so far I think she's very nice and a lot of fun. She's worked hard at getting raised from what I have seen. She's friendly and helpful and my favorite Norwegian translator... haha... :wink: It'll be great to have her as a full Blue Sister!

*slinks back to her corner*

lol!! thanks Jhae!

and yes i only have one more to speak for me :cry: but i think who it is will be a suprise for some :D

I, Sheliara a'Dahlin, sister of the Red Ajah, will speak on behalf of Danya for her raising to full Aes Sedai, as her sponsor!

I did not know Danya in the Tower at all, but I have known her rather well in the Band of the Red Hand. I have seen her rise in the ranks and gain positons positions very quickly, and she excelled in each of those roles.

She is an archer of the highest caliber, and I suspect, will be an Aes Sedai to be remembered! With her cheerful disposition, and sweet personality I could not help but jump on the opportunity to speak on her behalf. The Blues have a found a real jewel, I only wish I could have persuaded her to go red!

Now, with that done..

*snugglebites, and showers her with Cherry Bomb Bandy*

(since I am not on a band board I can do that!!!)

((also, it isn't the permanant kind, just the 3 day kind))

*snugglebites back*

thanks Sheli!! it really means alot to me that you would come here and be my sponsor! it is true that we know each other best in the Band, and i'm so happy that we are good friends outside DM/Band too! i just hope you will return one day and be active again!

*looks at herself all red" yay! my second favourite color! :D *hugs tight*

Yayyyyyyyyy

Danya is a blue

*showers her in blue confetti*

Now if only i could channel

Well hopfully soon enogh

*slides a glance at Charis*

lol

Well now a new sister

*bows*

Great luck to you my Lady Danya Sedai

I hope that you make a great impact to the dm boards and hope to one day be able to be lessoned in your many ways, and ill always remember to stay on your good side.

Great happienes to you my lady and may your Aes Sedai years be filled with much spamming, and many many joyful hours.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Woot... congrats officially! *channels a whirlwind of Air to scatter the Blue® confetti everywhere*

*hugs again*

Sign in to follow this