DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New guy here

Rhuarc

I just wanted to say hi to all the members of this forum.My name is Jason and I look forward to many posts down the road.I first started reading the series years back prolly 99 or 98 or so but I only made it to book 3 then.Right now I started re reading the series and I am almost finish with Book 4.I look forward to cathing up in the series,as I am now buying all the books.Must love it when your local bookstore has a sale buy 2 get 1 50% off =D These are actually the only books i've ever read and Jordan has kept me really entertained,and I haven't had a moment or storyline I haven't liked yet =D I think so far my favorite character is Rhuarc,hence my name.I really like the Aiel way of things.But who knows what's going to happen in the next 7 books or so lol

wow small world my name is jason too... though i guess it is a widely used name..:( anyway nice to meet you, and a word of warning, until you have finished to series or dont mind spoilers id stay away from the book discussions or at least be carefull cause many of then contain content from later books and could possibly ruin the experience for you, though by all means i dont meant to tell you what to do, its just a recomendation, aanyway... i do hope to see you around the more the merrier..

Guest Egwene

May you find water and shade here, Rhuarc. :P

Enjoy the rest of the series. If you liked these books, maybe you should investigate some more fantasy authors once you have finished. There is a long thread on the general Discussion board with recommended authors and series.

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Well many things happen to Rhuarc in the next 7 books, many things that are good adn some that are bad.

A newbie to the series and already in love with it. Im like u. I never read before wheel of time, and now thanks to RJ im reading alot more that i used to.

Archived