DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The First Dawn of a New Era...

Maconar_Kerenmosa

This is a message for all Aiel fans:

This is not a myth. This is a legacy. This is ourlegacy. We are the Aiel, the People of the Dragon. Fate has brought us together not so we can quarrel among ourselves, but so that we can choose to fight for the Light, or, unfortunately, the Shadow. Let us work together in order to bring our side to victory, wether it be Light or Darkness!

I am headed to my destiny, Bloodwings. I have decided to leave the Three-Fold Land and cross the Dragonwall, for I wish to see the condition of the rest of the world. I also wish to fight alongside He Who Comes With the Dawn at Tarmon Gai'don. However, I find your company to be enjoyable, and would be honored to join you. What is your reason for traveling to Cold Rocks Hold, though?

I received a message in...a dream...last night. The Wise Ones wish to see me. I will not give up the spear, for I fear that is why they summoned me. However, I must go, or I will earn much toh, and anger the Wise Ones. After I meet with the Wise Ones of Cold Rocks Hold, I would be much interested in crossing the Dragonwall with you. I wish to fight with the Car'a'carn, also.