DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mashi, I can't wait to get you into Novice quarters. We will have so much fun! And, Mystica, I completely echo your feelings. I like her, too. *snuggles Mashi*

Welcome, Sakaea. It's good to have another Novice to play with us. Can't wait to get to know you!

*whispers to Lily* should we let them in on 'the plan'?

Yep Mashi I agree with you I think a dress would look lovely on him *giggles*

*wonders if she should intervene in whatever mayhem her minty is dreaming up*

*grins as she remembers some of her own stunts as a Novice*

*decides to let the lovely aspies have a free rein, at least for the time being*  ;D

Oh, look, the Novices are getting along so well.  They look like they're having so much fun chatting.  *smiles fondly at the lovely Novices*

Dari does the Fearsome Four sound like something else another of your minties did? As in TTT? I will finally take the blame for that. It was a group effort, but my plan. My sister is so like me isn't she. I think Pol is doing a lovely job with her. Just like you are doing a lovely job with Crystal. I am just wondering where my Torrie is.

Welcome Meshi to the WT, I am Lily's younger sister, but she being a novice here I suppose that make me older. *giggles* Somehow I mentioned the havoc I wreaked with my friends fun as a novice to her and well she joined to have some havoc of her own fun.

Welcome Mashira! I'm also a novice here, from House Damodred (although I'm very bad at checking in there very often ;D I think I tend to hang out in the Ajahs' quarters more). Hope to see you around everywhere and get to know you!

Nice to meet you Mashira.  I think perhaps it's only fair for you to share a bit of yourself with the rest of us seeing as how some of us have already revealed details about ourselves.  I imagine you have many interesting hobbies and interests that you enjoy. *pulls up chair and waits patiently*

Pull chair out from under Aldazar I mean ugh, yes take a seat..

Hobbies and interests... lets see...

Well, I do enjoy dancing I've taken quite a few years of ballet and lyrical classes.

I'm interested in WoT of course, I also enjoyed the HP series, never read the lord of the rings books but did watch the movies. I love horror flicks, and the medical field *nods*

Got to love that strike through function. *giggles*

So, Mashi you going to create a new dance in the dorms? You can call it the Mashi Mash. I so could not help myself. Lily and her friends are awesome. I am sure you all will have loads of fun. I still have fun with several of my friends from my novice days. One I bonded as my first-sister over at the Aiel. You will meet her sooner or later. She is an awesome bright Yellow Sister.

Ooh, yes, come visit us over at the Aiel. I did the same thing, got situated here at WT first, then joined the Aiel.

*gasp* Dar! She like Harry Potter! *looks around for the Blue Head* *g* If you like Harry Potter, you should drop by the Blue Ajah for a visit. They're kind of known for being HP fans.

Ack, I can't watch horror movies, I'm too much of a sissy ;D They stick with me when I'm lying in bed at night, and then I can't sleep!

I'm so excited for the new movie, too! It looks like it's gonna be good.

You can indeed bond someone as a spear sister over in the Aiel. I think you might have to be a certain rank first, I'm not sure. But it's very easy to earn ji and move up in the Aiel.

Well i was only referring to the "Promise" part, but, being handcuffed to Lily however, the only way I'd get into a dress would be to remove hers and turn it inside out along the cuffs and put it on myself(inside out).

Mashi, Horror movies are great.  The first movie I ever saw in theaters was Friday the 13th.  :D

I was 4. 

Sam, how is it that you are handcuffed to Lilly? I'm not sure, but I think I'd like to see you attempt to pull off this dress stunt *snickers*

Oooh horror movies are the best :) I loved Friday the 13th, Halloween is awesome too. I'm more a fan of gore than being scared, so the Saw series... *licks lips* mmmm blood is yummy.

That's a interesting story....It boils down to advance warnings from Min, that lead to a handcuffing, that carried over to another thread, and then another....and now here too.  :D

Yep, Friday, Nightmare on Elm St, Halloween, Excorsist, Omen, the list goes on and on.  :D

Archived