DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Novice

Hello everyone! I'm a new Novice here, part of House Trehelion. I started reading the WoT in January, and am currently half way through book six (LoC). I look forward to getting to know all of you and becoming part of the Tower!  :)

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

new meat! Um I mean, new novice! *snugglebites* Welcome to the Tower Mashira, I hope you'll enjoy your stay with us. :D

I'm Mystica, Head of the Red Ajah. Don't crinch, we don't... well yeah, we do bite, but you'll love it ;) You'll see. Drop by the Ajah when you have your access set up and join in. We'd love to have you come visit.

Welcome, Mashira!  I'm Daruya, Head of the Blue Ajah.  We'd love for you to come by and visit us, as well.  I can honestly say we DON'T bite (at least not often) but we do love Novices!  (How often we bite is directly related to how recently we've hung out with our lovely Red sisters/brothers! LOL!)

We'd also love to have you participate in the Red/Blue Ajah events this month!  See the appropriate threads here in the WT for details.  :)

Thanks tipps! Yes, you can call me Mash if you like :P I also go by Kiki, so take your pick! I'm waiting for access to the usergroup and then I will certainly be visiting you all! Thanks for the welcome Daruya & Dwynwen! I'm looking to see where I can find the Red & Blue events, but I can't seem to find that post. I may not have access to that yet :P

Mashira, they are right here on this board!  :)

Here are the links:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44854.0.html

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44853.0.html

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,44857.0.html

We look forward to seeing you there!

*grins* Helpful Ajah Heads are nice, huh? *blows smooches at Dar*

Hello here, too, Mashira! *grins* PLEASE jump in on anything you want around here while you're waiting on access to the usergroup! I have no problem catching up with anyone. ;) You can't run fast enough that I can't catch up with you!

You've got a great mentor, so make sure you poke her relentlessly for information... <.<    >.> I mean, <.< >.>

*grins* No, that's exactly what I meant, actually. ;) Tell her I said so, though she'll prolly read this and bean me over the head for it herself!

*smirks and waits on Nyn to wake up*

• Club Leader

Hi Mash! I'm Lily, a Novice from House Ospenya. Crystal, Torrie and I needed another partner to round us out to the Fearsome Four. lol I hope you'll come play with us when you get access. We need the Algai and Manshima afraid of us - really afraid....lol

You got Nyn for a mentor? I love Nyn!

*chuckles* the cringing was for me being the Red Head, Mashi. Usually people go 'oh no! A Red! HIDE THE CHILDREN!' lmao

Dar's very helpfull *nodnods* she's also lickably delicious! We definately could use a help with those bone breaking riddles Elgee put up and who can ever get enough of poems?

Oh.. my.. you have Nyn for the mentor! Remember, the left boob is mine, the rest of her is yours ;) She's great, our Nyn. Crazy as hell, of course, but oh so yummy and huggable and .... well, you'll see. *grins* You'll love her, I'm sure.

*sells front row seats to the 'Nyn versus Lor' show* This outta' be good. *WEG*

We need the Algai and Manshima afraid of us - really afraid....lol

:D Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ;D

<<

>>

:-X ;)

Welcome Mashira.  I am Samurai, Sam for short, do not beleive the bad things you are told about me.  Everyone here tells vicious lies about me.  ;D

Lily: I'd love to round out the fearsome four! I like this plan you have, I agree, we should make them afraid, very, very afraid.

Mystica: *hides children* I-I'm not af-afraid :P I looked at those riddles and I think I'll be trying to crack them pretty soon! Nyn sounds awful interesting, I'm taking claim on the right boob before anyone else does. (Nyn if you're reading this... I don't know you well... I swear I'm not a weirdo... I think.. tee hee)

Sam: Nice to meet you, I'll be sure to believe I mean, discard all that I hear of you.

Raena: thanks for the welcomes!

Sakea: Ohh yay! I'm not the only newbie! Welcome, I hope you love it here as much as I already do!

*grins at Mashi* I like this one! She shows promise. *nods*

Welcome Sakaea! *snugglebites the newest novice on the side of the neck* How considerate of you to be so presentable to us! I'm sure you'll be indoctrinated, I mean settled in in no time! ;D

• Club Leader

*grins at Mashi* I like this one! She shows promise. *nods*

You said that about me once too.  :D

Yes, but Mashi will actually live up to her promise! *snuggles Sam* You know I'm just kidding, sweetie.

Mashi, I can't wait to get you into Novice quarters. We will have so much fun! And, Mystica, I completely echo your feelings. I like her, too. *snuggles Mashi*

Welcome, Sakaea. It's good to have another Novice to play with us. Can't wait to get to know you!

LOL Hm, well Mystica I am liking this nickname 'Mashi'

Sam, I must wonder why Mystica would refer to you as 'she'... *reminds self to diligently ignore all that I hear about sam* *nods*

Awe *blush* Thanks Lily, I feels the love *snuggle*

And Dar, thanks for the links! I've entered the Riddle Me This contest!

LOL Hm, well Mystica I am liking this nickname 'Mashi'

Sam, I must wonder why Mystica would refer to you as 'she'... *reminds self to diligently ignore all that I hear about sam* *nods*

I didn't, he just has this secret wish to wear novice dresses. :look

Archived