DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's about time I decided to do this...

Astus

Well howdy there.

I have been lurking around for a month of so or now, reading topics and the like. I must say I've read some very interesting theories, and many have tickled my fancy.

Also gauging some views on The Gathering Storm. As such, I decided to finally join and share my own (crazy) views.

As for other stuff, I'm from Australia and in my final year of high school. Started reading the series back in Grade Eight and got hooked, though my interest started waning as I progressed through, the books seemed to drag on to a degree. Though I must say that I understand a lot more now then I did then ;P

As of late, my interest was reinvogorated with anticipation for TGS and I'm currently (semi) re-reading the series for what is like the third time (for the first couple anyway) and have just reached chapter 30 in The Dragon Reborn. It's amazing the things you notice on the third read through that you didn't quite understand on the initial read through (or two in my case xP)

Welcome to Dragonmount, Astus! I know what you mean. I have re-read the series 5-6 times and with each read, I see another piece fall into the story. That's a sign of a good series IMHO.

Hope you enjoy yourself and be sure to check out all of DM.

Welcome to Dragonmount Astus. I caught things also when I did additional readings of the series. I did get sick of Perrin tracking through the snow I have to admit. Didn't want to give an major spoiler there for those who haven't read that far.

I hope you join in on the discussions, there is also the orgs. where we play around and make friends, there is also an rp side if you are into that. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, it's mighty appreciated.

I must say that a few of the Orgs have caught my fancy, I think I might join pretty soon.

Well, I look forward to seeing you all around and getting stuck into some discussions.

Thanks again for the welcomes!

They're all appreciated.

@MashiraSedai: I hope your first read through is as exciting as mine was. I loved the process of getting acquainted with all the characters. And some revelations and moments are awesome and the surprise makes them so much better. I'll see you around, eh.

@damane: The fact that you're extending a welcome at 3am is enough within itself. I consider myself lucky. Thanks. The title beneath your avatar is pretty cool as well ;P

@Raena: Thanks for the advice and yeah, I wasn't really planning on joining so many to begin with. I'm still in the process of attempting to figure out what each entails. So far, I feel as if I'm leaning to the Illuminators (mainly because of the GFX section) but I'm going look into things a bit more.

Thanks again! 

;) Welcome to the craziness that is DM!

It's probably Dunbar(affectionately known as Demi to the rest of us) He's always running around here naked.

*lol* Couldn't have been Demi, he's been on LOA.  :D

Archived