DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Saying goodbye and stepping down as DL

Guest Celes

Guest Celes

I don't want to make this a very sad post even though it's not an easy decision to make. I have decided after thinking about this for a long time that I want to take a longer break than a LOA from DM. My inspiration is fleeting and I know that alot of us suffer from that and do stay on, inspired by others or just in hopes of better days. I however want to put my energy in other hobbys, in other writing and I want to try and see what else is out there. This does not mean that I want to leave the friends I've made here, as that's the hardest part of leaving. Having to say goodbye to you all.

I'm not in any fights, I will miss you all alot but it is time for me to spread my wings and fly off to something else. I loved being a member of DM for over 4 years now and I can promise you that I will be back, however now I am stepping down as DL and Head of the Gray Ajah and leaving DM for some time. I don't know for how long, but I can say that I consider it a break rather than a final goodbye.

I will miss you all very much, I want to thank Owen for his PM and you may hold me to my promise, as all of you can that I will be around to chat with. If there are things needed for the new DL or just a bit of a laugh, you know where to find me. aur3lie@gmail.com

For my character, I ask that you keep her alive for me. I might be back and would love to see her in one piece. I would plan some sort of long mission so she does not have to die or walk around like a ghost. Yes, I will miss Lyv as much as I will miss my friends, so take care of her for me. Smile

Lot's of love and all the best,

Yours Truly

Aurélie

Former DL of the Warders

Guest Celes

Awwe Christine *hugs*

And thanks Morridin, I'll be sure to come back with grand stories. *smiles*

Celes I don't know if you remember me but I remember you...you were a good friend and I hate to see you leave but I understand the reasons for it. Hopefully you will return with your imagination reinvigorated. But if that should not come to pass it has been an honor to know and RP with you. I wish you well with whatever it is you do.

Llugh3.jpg