A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Osan'gar and Aran'gar

Incubate

Is Cafe del Mar a Tune??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Cafe del Mar a Tune??

• TUNE!!!!
    • NO TUNE!!!!

i figure that this thread has been done before but it popped into my head the first time i finished reading the series and it still bugs me today...

What are Osan'gar and Aran'gar up to? you hear about all of the Forsaken and all but raley about Osan'gar and Aran'gar....

just a thought...

One of them was Dashiva and I cant remember if he died at Shadar Logoth or escaped. The other has been posing as Halima, and her and Delanna slinked away from the reb Aesedai camp in the last book. As i can never keep the two straight, I prefer that one that is Halima, because shes/hes sexy.

Guest Majsju

Osan'gar died at SL, and I kinda doubt the DO would bring him back a second time. Would send the wrong signal to let someone get away with two major screw-ups.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CURCOMSTANCES READ THIS POST IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THROUGH WINTER'S HEART, OR DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT IDENTIFICATION OF OSAN'GAR AND ARAN'GAR

AGAIN DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW

LAST CHANCE NOT TO READ THIS

I've never quite understood why this is so difficult.

Agnior becomes Osan'gar poses as Deshiva dies at SL

Balthamel becomes Aran'gar poses as Halima.

Edit: oh, yeah, and I pick Aran'gar because a)she's hot, and b) she succeeds to a greater extent then Osan'gar, and really more then a lot of the other Forsaken. I was saddened when she was finally found out.

cool cool, that was easy to clear up...

but it brings up two other questions,

Where is Halima now and...

wasn't there a third person who was brought back from the dead or is my memory betraying me again?

I think that Aran'gar probably ran to Messana, since she's the closest to her. Though I don't know if she would have gone to another Forsaken after failing. I don't know. I don't think she would have had much of a chose to do otherwise.

There were two more reborn Forsaken

***SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!***

Ishameal became Moridin

Lanfear became Cyndane

I am going to mention them too, so spoiler spoiler spoiler.

I have to admit I use the rule: There's an o in Aginor and Osan'gar, and an a in Balthamel and Aran'gar. As to the question, I suppose I prefer Aran'gar. Balthamel died better, and now he/she's sexy. (Mustn't let Graendal know I think so, though)

i think aran'gar has been more effective in causing chaos, at least as far as we know. Unless someone can actually attribute the dissent in the black tower to osan'gar then he really didnt do much, my thoughts aer that he managed to turn Taim to the dark, otherwise i cant work out why Taim would have given Rand the seal, but thats just a theory

Archived