DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can Empy come out and play

NighteyesDM

Nighteyes!!!  I got your PM and then promptly ignoring it because it was a pm.  Are you back... or are you pulling an Aissa where you stay for a day or two and then forget to ever come back. 

SHE BROKE MY HEART!!!

You guys are weird.

JD,

Not it

Holy Mary Mother of God its JD!!! I didnt know you were still around as well man.

Empy I plan to stick around what else am i going to do to pass the time while my kid takes his nap during the day.

Nighteyes!!!  I got your PM and then promptly ignoring it because it was a pm.  Are you back... or are you pulling an Aissa where you stay for a day or two and then forget to ever come back. 

SHE BROKE MY HEART!!!

Geez ignoring my PM that hurts man what if it had been something important like i was now an African Prince and wanted to give you 50 million dollars but i need you address, SSN, date of birth, phone number, blodd type, medical history, family history, etc. I mean my god man you would be out 50 million for ignoring me.

I suppose you want to join the Chan now too?

Is that what all the cool kids are doing around here now a days then i take it? Sure what the hell as long as i dont have to fill anything out or....write a......bio...god i always hated having to do that.

Yes... write a bio before we let you in.

In that case i think i will have stay with being a lone wolf then i just cant write another one of those things, at least not for a bit, maybe if i get bored enough one day.

And i dont think you will ever get Owen away from the RP, but this cane shaking you speak of sounds like fun. I want one with a fist at the end like the one Old Biff has in Back to the Future 2.

Archived