DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I have been bugged by this for years

In a book (not sure which) before Mogedien is captured by Nyneve and Egwene, she bests Bergetta  ???(not sure of her name as I said its been a while. Its the lady with the arrows) and Nyneve Mogedien says she can do special things in the world of dreams. She says she will turn Nyneve into a horse and she will ride her and pet her. For some odd, unknown reason I very much wished that to happen so I was upset when Mogedien was captured with the a'dam. When she was freed I got my hopes up again even though I know the chance of that happening is pretty slim. I want you thoughts, critisism, and random ideas on this subject.  :)

A braying donkey would suit her personality better than a horse, but as long as she suffers, it's fine with me. Maybe she'll mule kick Elayne in the head and kill her. *cough* I mean yeah, what's wrong with you? You'd better hope that Lan never reads your thread.

Nynaeve alone has captured Moghedien (Telaranrhiod part).  Though Elayne might have helped Nynaeve carry Moghedien; not Egwene.

And the lady was Birgitte.

There would be very little chance that Moghedien would do what she told Nynaeve; since Moghedien runs errands for Moridin.

Or if she does have the opportunity, it would be doubtful of Moghedien even approaching Nynaeve in Telaranrhiod again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My thoughts? You just pray, that Lan doesn't read these boards.

maybe he would like it, so he could ride her too.

And didn't Moghedien mention to Nynaeve that only 9 people knew how to undo the binding she was speaking of? 

if i'm not mistaken i think you are mixing it up with when she put a shield on Liandrin and tied a very complicated knot on it

Archived