DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Maker!

mmeeshal

Do you think that I am a good Happy Maker?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that I am a good Happy Maker?

• Yes! You make me so happy!
    • Yes. I suppose you do well.
    • Meh. You bore me.
    • Blech. No, you sicken me!
    • Um, I try to ignore you usually.

So, welcome to this Happy Maker Thread!

I am the Official Happy Maker... O.o

That's right!!!

If you want me to make you happy, just come on in and submit a request for my services.

I'll be HAPPY to oblige!  :D

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that was Shayol Ghul... O.o

*bakes a muffin for Talya and writes on it, in miniscule icing-words, "WooHoo!  You're Awesome!"*  :D

*balances the muffin on her nose and walks over to Talya*

*attempts to curtsy and fails miserably*

For you, lovely Talya!  *swings her tail around and around in a circular pattern*  ;)

*hugs*

:)

*dances over to Rodelle*  *looks him in the eye*

You can haz happy.  *does the happy dance and drags Roddy into it too*  :-*

You didn't ask for happiness, Demi.  So, how can I make you happy? :P  *thinks about tackling Demi, but decides not to, as he's quite nude*

Okay, I think that's everyone, for now.....>.>

Favorite quotes that either I've said or others I know have said (warning: all are somewhat "inside jokes."):

"If someone injected pee into YOUR heart, would YOU be happy?" -Me

"SHAZAM!  Let there be chicken." -Kerrie Willis (my AP English teacher)

"Meesha, I say an average of like 27.8 amazing things every day." -my good buddy Jason Seaba

"Look at me... I'm so emo...  See, I have scars on my wrists... My hair goes off to the side and covers one of my eyes so that everyone sees the single tear that's falling out of the other one...." -Keoni Aledo, in a lispy-mocking tone

"I saw the house explode!  I was outside at recess, and I saw a teenage boy pouring gasoline all around it, and in a trail leading away from the house.  Then he dropped a match on it and it blew up!  There were bodies flying everywhere, and I saw a dog running around on fire.  Then I got chased by a big fireball and had to run inside really quick." -my 7-year-old brother, telling stories (a house near his school had a gas leak and blew up, but no one was in the house or the neighboring houses, and my brother was in class at the time.).

lol, your brother certainly has imagination!

Oh and thanks for the muffin, that makes me really happy *hugs Meesh*

The stabbing thing I think was here too as most oldies at SG also used to be in the BT, so a lot of things got mixed in each place. But here we do it with a little more love and care... :)

I've decided you have the best Avatar.  Followed by Twitch and Barm.  Somehow...you avatar makes me happy without even needing to talk to you.  You truly are a happy maker

Hm, how do you accept a compliment like that gracefully? O.o

*curtsies*  Why, thank you, Krakle!  ;)  That avatar changed my life when I found it.... *sighs and huggles her avatar*

I suppose I can...erm...*grits her teeth and hugs Demi quickly*  For you! :D

What I like to do... I like to post on Dragonmount with all the awesome-y people here...

I like to read, and talk to my brother about random stuff that makes no sense...

*sings* I like to sing and dance, I like to sing and dance; I want to be a pirate in the Pirates of Penzance.  I want to wear the silver buckles and the tight BOOTy pants.... That's what I like to do! Hey! *stops singing*

Archived