DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand Dying at Tarmon Gaidon

I have question do the prophecies of the dragon say that rand nessecarily has to do at Tarmon Gaidon or that his blood must be spilt on the rocks of Shayol Guhl ( i seem to remember this last being said)

because if he only has to spill "his" blood that does not mean he has to die. We already know from Lord of Chaos that Rand has a half brother through his mother (Galad) therefore couldn't this prophecy refer to Galad's blood being spilt rather than Rand's. If I am correct the prophecy states that the blood of the dragon reborn must be spilt on the rocks of shayol guhl. But the term blood can also refer to kin, so galad could be the one to die and not rand. its just thought, if you so some loopholes i must please tell mee

the prophesey says that the blood of the dragon shall be spilt. there is some question as to wheter this means Rand or LTT since LTT seems to be present in rands body and there has been some indication that, at some point, he will merge with rand and that one of them will die there is at least some possibility that rand may survive but the dragon will spill his blood and die.

There are so many different foretelling and answers from Finns that its tough to know how or what type of death he will have....

As in Nicola’s foretelling he is with Elayne (the lion sword), Avi (the dedicated spear) and Min (the one who sees beyond) and is not dead. Then there is the spill the blood from the “Prophecies of the Dragon†that could mean he either breaks his wound open, dies, his kin dies or something else. Nothing is clear.

The Finns tell him he must die to live. That is one people just can’t get to agree on and RJ wouldn't want us to know and wants to make the last battle a PAGETURNER

:twisted:

Archived