DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[BotRH ORG] June Theme - Your Music & Have Your Say

Corki

For June, I am giving you the chance to pick your favourite songs and why you love them! And as a result, I'm giving you the power to run things this month.

TUNE OR NO TUNE

As a result, for the following weeks, I will be happy to allow others to pick songs for "Tune or No Tune":

- Monday 8th June 2009

- Monday 15th June 2009

- Monday 22nd June 2009

- Monday 29th June 2009

If you want to do a "Tune or No Tune", copy the format I use at DM. (link to a model thread). It needs a brief summary (I'm happy to post a generic one for those interested to use), as well as a bit about the song and why you give it the vote of Tune. Also provide a YouTube clip, and I will provide the end of the thread.

If interested in posting "Tune or No Tune" for one of the above weeks, please inform me by PM or email (shen_an_calhar@hotmail.co.uk) by the Saturday before (i.e. for Monday 8th June, email/PM me by Saturday 6th June 2009).

IT'S A KNOCKOUT

I usually pick the songs for "It's A Knockout". However, for June, I am looking for 16 people to offer one song each (well, 15 as I am submitting one) in order to go into June "It's A Knockout" thread. All you need to do is PM or email me (shen_an_calhar@hotmail.co.uk) with your chosen song, a couple of sentences about it, as well as a YouTube clip. It will then battle it out with the other songs to determine the best song from those selected.

The deadline is Monday 8th June 2008. Any spaces not filled up will be filled up by me! That must be an incentive to get you involved! ;)

GENERAL THREADS

I'll also get a general thread up to allow us to discuss our favourite songs.

I have had virtually no interest in anything related to this. It isn't too late to get involved. And a big thanks to Krak who has helped out with a few suggestions.

The deadline for submissions for "It's A Knockout" is tonight, but I have received nothing except what Krak has suggested. As a result, I am extending the deadline to Monday 15th June 2009. After that date, it is tough luck and it will be filled with my songs. So make sure you PM or email me with your songs to be included, as well as a little about each song and a YouTube clip.

Archived