DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi all

• Club Leader

Some of you already know me. For those who don't, I'm Minuet's sister, Lily. (Lily wasn't available as a user name, so I'm LilyElizabeth here. You can call me Lily, LilyLiz, LilyE, whatever. Just don't call me stupid. ;))Min drug me over here by my hair. I hope it grows back soon! lol

• Club Leader

Well, I'm still waiting for them to unlock the Great Hall, where I'm told all the good stuff is, but I am excited to be here.

Yes, Minuet and I are a lot alike. There's really only slight differences. She gets mad more than I do, but I do more damage when I am mad. lol That's the biggest one I can think of offhand.

Well, I'm still waiting for them to unlock the Great Hall, where I'm told all the good stuff is, but I am excited to be here.

Well, if you like girly stuff, then yes, you should be excited. But there are other exciting places at DM as well! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, *hypnotizes Lily* you must come to Wolfkin next. You need to see the Wolfkin Org. You want chili and tequila.

Yes, I am the mean sister. Let's see I am the younger feisty one is more like it. She is learning though. 

Archived